Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 10:59 AM | #941
Vergas took the datapad and looked through it. Interesting. I never would have thought that they would try something so bold. Keeper eh. He will have to be dealt with. My apprentice, you have done well. I believe that you are worthy of the title Lord. Now how did you get this?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.23.2012 , 11:30 AM | #942
A slight grin ame on sabrina face, as she made a lord of the sith. Well the republic, raided the revier`s flag ship. As they did I helped one their squads, take the comms room. The republic are under threat, from the reviers too it seems. Sabrina answered his question. Then they gave me, lift back. Oh the hutt, will want his payment. Sabrina then wanted to move, the topic on. So the starmaps, do you know where they are. I seen one on korriban, but others I am unsure on. Do you know, where they lead to? Sabrina was wondering, if she get to interrogate keeper.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 11:33 AM | #943
Very funny. Now make my head stop hurting so much. Ravna said trying to force a smile.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 12:06 PM | #944
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He walked around a bit. Then he came back with a 20 or so men. They all had packs with supplies. Okay would you lead the way?
"Sure, seeing as us two are probably the only ones here with advanced survival training." Mean raised his voice so the others could hear "Ok, here's the deal! We are stranded on an alien planet that we know nothing about, run by a species known for screwing around with evelution and such. they could have anything out there. So, don't go wandering off like a moron, cause we are not coming back for you. If I give an order, you are to obay without qustion. Understood? Any non-stupid qustions?"

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 07:19 PM | #945
Okay here you go. He touched her forehead. The pain in Ravna's head dissolved. Now come try and get up. He put his hand out to help her up.

From some of the old texts that my men found awhile ago, it leads to the Builders. That is all we have been able to decipher no name. I would like you to deal with Keeper. I will let you know once we have figured out the complete truth behind this.

We all have had basic and partly advanced training. We will follow orders as long as they don't come in conflict with the purpose we are here. Another of the men yelled jokingly loud enough for all to hear, How long is this jungle tour going to take? I have a manicure on the fleet I need to get to.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 07:29 PM | #946
Ravna gripped his hand and stood up normally.Looking at him she smiled laughing.That's pretty amazing. Theres only one of you now.

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 07:38 PM | #947
Good to see you on your feet. You ready to try and find our bearings? He said while dusting her off.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 07:46 PM | #948
Ravna looked around for a minute. Yeah I think I'll be able to be of some help. You don't have to dust me off you know?!

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 07:51 PM | #949
New planet, don't know what sort of things might be in the dust, or soil for that matter. The part of the ship we were on is nearby and that might be good place to start.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 07:57 PM | #950
Ravna responded in a childish tone. What think I can't handle doing it myself? She laughed and then nodded. I hope the others are okay...