Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 11:54 PM | #931
The man was knocked pretty bad but he got up shakily. Thanks. I am fine. We need to make sure everybody else is alright. He began going down the line trying to wake up other men.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 12:01 AM | #932
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The man was knocked pretty bad but he got up shakily. Thanks. I am fine. We need to make sure everybody else is alright. He began going down the line trying to wake up other men.
Mean started walking down the line, freeing whoever was still alive. many had been killed by boxes and the like "You do know I hope, that this whole box thing could have been avoided if you had just straped the damm things down"

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 12:03 AM | #933
Yah I had the same mind on the thing. However the higher ups did not know that this would happen. Well at least we have a whole lot of supplies.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 12:14 AM | #934
Yah I had the same mind on the thing. However the higher ups did not know that this would happen. Well at least we have a whole lot of supplies.
"Sure, a whole lot of banged up supplys and a bunch of dead people who can't carry it. do you even know how deep in shi* we are right now? I can't even call my own ship down here to get us out because the same damm thing might happen"

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 12:18 AM | #935
There was one ship ahead of us. If anybody survived that crash we might run into them. The supplies should be fine.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 12:22 AM | #936
There was one ship ahead of us. If anybody survived that crash we might run into them. The supplies should be fine.
"Well, standing around talking about it is not helping matters. let's get out there and find this ship"

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 12:24 AM | #937
Let me go check for anymore survivors. He walked over to a crate and knocked it open pulled out a small case. Here some food. Make it last.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 12:34 AM | #938
Let me go check for anymore survivors. He walked over to a crate and knocked it open pulled out a small case. Here some food. Make it last.
Mean grabed the bag "Do try to hurry up, we don't want to be around come sundown. If even half the things I have heard about the rakata are true, then chances are there will be some rather......unplesent things roming the area at night"

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 12:41 AM | #939
He walked around a bit. Then he came back with a 20 or so men. They all had packs with supplies. Okay would you lead the way?

legolegion
10.23.2012 , 07:06 AM | #940
As soon as the jedi ship, left the space port. Sabrina conntacted her fury, and told the crew. Captain Markus, come to tattoine asap. Yes Sabrina He replied, he then set course to tattoine.
Sabrina then head to mos lla, here her master was based. Darth vergas, he is in charge of, imperial reclimation service. On the way, she spotted a couple thing`s in the datapad. That keeper had communicated with, the reviers flag ship. Also a few reffreances to starmaps, she new of one of these on korriban. She was a little shocked by the keeper reffrence though, and to her mind this he better have good explantion. If not his punishment would be sever, to say the least. As she moved through the street`s of moss lla, she was acosted by jawa. Who trying to sell her bit`s of junk, but before she tell him where to go imperial troop`s moved him on for her.
Soon she got to her master headquater`s, their she entered through a sand stone archway. She was not stopped by security, as they new she was their master`s apprentice. When she got to his office she entered, and bowed before him. Then she handed him the datapad, and then spoke Master, the reviers are after starmaps. Also I think keeper is a traitor to the empire, as he has had contacted the reviers fleet. Some thing thats has infurated sabrina, why would anyone want to betray the empire.
She waited for her master to look at the datapad, and then see if he came to same conculsion.