Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 10:57 PM | #921
The other ship soon lost engines as well. We are nearing ground level be prepared for cra.... The com went dead. They soon also landed on a different portion of the land. It however began rolling as it rubbed. After a lot of denting and crate smashing later, it finally stopped rolling. It had lost parts of the as well as the first ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 10:58 PM | #922
Ravnas head hit the wall as the ship broke apart knocking her out cold, As soon as Hadocks part of the ship reached a stop he was the first one out and on the ground surveying the surrounding area m Merena clambered out a few minutes later with a few of the other men Lets never do that again!

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 11:02 PM | #923
Rafeesh at first found that the restraint was broken and he couldn't move. He soon fixed that. Then he quickly released all the other restraints before coming to ravna. He picked her up and walked a little ways away from the ship before placing her on a mat. He then tried wake her. Come on wake up. Everything is sort of all right.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 11:08 PM | #924
Ravna slowly stirred coughing a small bit of blood up and groaning in pain. My head. Ow. What happened?

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 11:23 PM | #925
We crashed. The part of the ship we were on ripped off the part that most of the other people were on. You took a knock to the head. You okay?

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 11:26 PM | #926
I'm fine but why are there four of you? she said smiling, trying to move her hands to show she was okay.

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 11:32 PM | #927
He smiled weakly back. Well them can you get up? Slowly. He put his hand out to help her up.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 11:37 PM | #928
Ravna tried getting up several times but could not stand for long before she would topple over on Rafeesh. See fine. Just gonna need all four of you to help me walk. Why are there four of you?

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 11:47 PM | #929
Either you are having a bit of vision problems, or my form has been broken in four. He said humorously. He picked her up and placed her back on the mat.

meanken
10.22.2012 , 11:52 PM | #930
Mean yanked off his restraint with brute force, riping zero's off as well "You ok?"

"Fine"

he walked over to the guy he was tlking to earlyer, slaping him lightly across the face "Yo, you alive? get up" he riped off the restrant