Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 09:38 PM | #911
Hadock smiled grabbed grabbing his carbine. Great now were gonna get blasted into dust by anti air fire. Heres to hoping we make it to the ground! He said leaning over kissing Merena. Ravna looked over at Rafeesh with a worried look.Whats going on?

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 09:45 PM | #912
Not anti-air guns. I would guess its an engine failure. Though I can't tell how it would have happened. He said while still trying to gain access.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 09:46 PM | #913
Great! Ravna yelled.

meanken
10.22.2012 , 09:49 PM | #914
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The ship lurched again, this time more severe. Now that was not atmosphere. He pulled out his com and began trying to gain access to the intercom system.

While the other ship also had a lurch. Causing more crates to fall.
Mean leaned out of the wayas a crate nearly smacked him in the head "Hey, dumba** in front, learn to fly!"

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 10:29 PM | #915
The intercom again spluttered to life. All passengers please stay seated. We are having slight technical difficulties... Suddenly there was another lurch and the engines stopped working. Brace for Impact!!! We are in an uncontrolled decent. I repeat we are in an uncontrolled decent, Brace for impact!!!

The other ship's pilot saw what was happening, he tried to pull up but to no avail. All personal prepare for crash landing!
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 10:34 PM | #916
Hadock and Merena both braced for impact as Ravna tried to cling on to anything nearby her, even Rafeesh. Just what I always wanted! Engine failure!

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 10:37 PM | #917
Its not an engine failure. Just sit still! He said pushing Ravna into her seat. He pulled the restraints across her. He then prepared to knock her out if she wouldn't calm down.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 10:43 PM | #918
Fine... Ravna said sitting subdued in the seats restraints.

meanken
10.22.2012 , 10:44 PM | #919
Mean yanked zero over to him, making sure she was secure "This is what I get for letting someone else fly!

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 10:53 PM | #920
Just a couple moments later the ship crashed on the planet. Parts of the ship tore off the main section. The part of the ship between Ravna and Hadock snapped. Ravna's side along with Rafeesh and a dozen other men was pulled away from the rest. The ship continued to slide along the ground for another kilometer or so. It had gained quite a lot of momentum. The part of the ship with Ravna stopped moving a little earlier.