Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.22.2012 , 08:33 PM | #901
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sorry not always easy to talk here. Right then the ship hit the atmosphere, causing a large jolt and some crates fell to the floor.
"Hope the things in those crates were not valuable, or breakable"

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 08:38 PM | #902
Thanks. He said before pulling his hood farther down.

Okay then. Well we must force our way then. If I find a way to get them on our side then I will try to get them, is that okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 08:42 PM | #903
Ravna let out a yawn and looked at Rafeesh. This rides taking a bit. If it takes any longer Im gonna have to nap. she said smiling.

Do what you must Graal.

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 08:44 PM | #904
Mostly food supplies. Anything that breaks this one can be requisitioned and sent on the next shipment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 08:46 PM | #905
From what it seems we have another minute. Interesting that we haven't felt the effects of the atmosphere yet. As if on queue the ships lurched. Must have been slight fluctuation. He said as if to himself.

meanken
10.22.2012 , 08:48 PM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mostly food supplies. Anything that breaks this one can be requisitioned and sent on the next shipment.
mean srugs "Whatever" he leaned back and tryed to get confy as he waited to land

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 08:58 PM | #907
Ravna laughed Oh yes just a minor fluctuation nothing to be concerend with eh?

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 09:07 PM | #908
I don't know. I would hope so. He said smiling a bit. Then an intercom sprung to life. All passengers. We are entering the final stages of the landing process. Please stay seated with restraints fully on.

icecreampants
10.22.2012 , 09:23 PM | #909
Good I want to be the first out the door! Ravna yelled. Hadock was busy tweaking his armor's systems. Merena was doing the same with hers.

MdLogan
10.22.2012 , 09:33 PM | #910
The ship lurched again, this time more severe. Now that was not atmosphere. He pulled out his com and began trying to gain access to the intercom system.

While the other ship also had a lurch. Causing more crates to fall.