Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.21.2012 , 03:08 AM | #831
The men opened fire. Shooting down a couple men before the Imperial troops responded. The Sith jumped at Zero planing on decapitating her. He ignited his lightsaber.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.21.2012 , 03:13 AM | #832
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The men opened fire. Shooting down a couple men before the Imperial troops responded. The Sith jumped at Zero planing on decapitating her. He ignited his lightsaber.
Mean, who had been quietly keeping his eye on the sith, leaped in front of her and blocked the lightsaber with his own knifes, custom built to withstand lightsaber blows "Now, now. You diden't think it was going to be that easy, did you?"

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
10.21.2012 , 03:26 AM | #833
Sabrina still had a headach, by the time the order for a genral retreat came. The slicer manged to make two copies, of the comms data. One for them, and one for sabrina. As they getting ready to move out, sabrina turned lighting strike across the computer consuls. Destroying them, making them mute until it could be fixed. They head back to hanger, fighting all the way. The reviers, where good soldiers. They kept on doing hit and run attack`s, till regroup near the hangerbay. Sabrina still had blood on face from earlier, attack from the grenade. It would not belong beore they faced, the main body of the reviers marines on this ship.The republic forces where getting ready, to blast way through hanger and get of ship. They where just waiting, for last of the stragglers.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.21.2012 , 03:37 AM | #834
You will die like all of your scum. He said spitting in Meanken's face. He then pulled away and prepared to fight. Meanwhile the rest of the Imperial forces had pulled them self together and had begun fighting back. However it was to little to late. They were on the defensive.



At the fleet, the Reviver's attack men had been told to let the Republic fall back. While some rogue sith or Jedi continued fighting the bulk of the forces stayed out of fighting.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.21.2012 , 03:42 AM | #835
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
You will die like all of your scum. He said spitting in Meanken's face. He then pulled away and prepared to fight. Meanwhile the rest of the Imperial forces had pulled them self together and had begun fighting back. However it was to little to late. They were on the defensive.



At the fleet, the Reviver's attack men had been told to let the Republic fall back. While some rogue sith or Jedi continued fighting the bulk of the forces stayed out of fighting.
Mean casualy wiped the spit off of his face "Funny, all the sith I have fought said something to that effect. trust me, your blood won't be the first sith blood to stain these knifes." mean grabed a throwing knife off of his belt, and tossed it at the sith as he ran at him, feinting toward the sith's left side bfore striking at his right arm

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.21.2012 , 03:45 AM | #836
The Sith was caught off guard by meanken's feint. When the blade hit his right arm the sith dropped his guard.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.21.2012 , 03:49 AM | #837
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The Sith was caught off guard by meanken's feint. When the blade hit his right arm the sith dropped his guard.
Mean grined sadisticly as he saw the sith fall right into his hands. He quickly intensfyed the assalt, using a series of feints, quick jabs, and hard slashes to attampt to annalate the sith

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.21.2012 , 03:52 AM | #838
The sith tried to use the force to push Meanken, but he couldn't focus enough. Slowly he fell to the floor.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.21.2012 , 03:58 AM | #839
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The sith tried to use the force to push Meanken, but he couldn't focus enough. Slowly he fell to the floor.
"Pathatic fool. You all think you are such bada**es until someone comes along and shoves a knife up your as*. enjoy the eternal void of death." Mean slamed his knife right into the sith's forhead, killing him. he reached for the sith's hand and plucked his ligtsaber out of it "You people done over there yet?"

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.21.2012 , 04:01 AM | #840
Yes sir. We have finished downloading we are free to leave. They began making their way to the exit.

After they had worked their way on board, which was no easy task. Because the fight was still going on, the pirates kept on coming. Once they were in hyperspace, the jedi came and asked. Now was that to hard?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.