Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 08:40 PM | #791
I would say do it quick. He turned to Hadock.Good I hope you don't mind but most probably the men have begun searching for the Star map on that planet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.20.2012 , 08:44 PM | #792
Mal then turned and got out his comlink, contacting the republic's generals. Hold off on any other attack right now.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.20.2012 , 08:44 PM | #793
Its all okay. I could care less. He then peaked around the door frame loooking at Ravna You allright? Ravna threw a pillow at him hitting him in the face. Shut up.

meanken
10.20.2012 , 08:47 PM | #794
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay, you will be compensated for the waste of time. The credits are being transferred to your accounts now.
"good."

"What should we do now, sir? do we stay here, or return to dromand kass?"

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 08:50 PM | #795
We have a 'Jedi' who needs to be transported to Korriban. He is actually at the fleet. We have had 'our' men collect him and will be awaiting your arrival. Keeper out.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 08:51 PM | #796
Rafeesh stepped towards Ravna's room.What's wrong?

icecreampants
10.20.2012 , 08:54 PM | #797
Nothing just infuriated.

MdLogan
10.20.2012 , 08:54 PM | #798
By the republic?

icecreampants
10.20.2012 , 09:00 PM | #799
By everyone. Especially him. she said pointing at Mal

ToEasy
10.20.2012 , 09:03 PM | #800
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
By everyone. Especially him. she said pointing at Mal
I would suggest being mad at the generals instead of me. Or just calming down, as we can't change what happened.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu