Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:34 AM | #71
No worries dying is not on my to do list sir. Ravna flew her fighter and landed it in the main hangar and awaited further instructions.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:37 AM | #72
As far as the Empire is concerned. Keeper is still alive and reading reports.

Mam, please head to the comm room. Your datapad has the directions.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 12:39 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
As far as the Empire is concerned. Keeper is still alive and reading reports.

Mam, please head to the comm room. Your datapad has the directions.
"But.....he is dead. I saw him die, pulled the trigger myself. How are you going to expect people to belive he is alive if no one is talking to him, since he is.....well, dead?

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:42 AM | #74
Ravna followed the directions on her holopad and walked cautiously into the comm room.Good directions. she muttered to herself.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:46 AM | #75
Corruck passed a picture of a man who looked exactly like Keeper.This is the new Keeper. The men who saw him die, have now been taken care of. If you will excuse me for a bit. I will talk in a bit. He turned to Ravna. Hello welcome to the fleet. please begin.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:50 AM | #76
Ah hello. Im here to.. well... be your liason of sorts for the Jedi Council... They really weren't all that specific. Just told me to act as a diplomat... And to assist you with any negotiations or anything really.. I can be quite useful. Her stuttering was back. Blast my nerves. Blast them to the far ends of the galaxy she thought.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 12:51 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Corruck passed a picture of a man who looked exactly like Keeper.This is the new Keeper. The men who saw him die, have now been taken care of. If you will excuse me for a bit. I will talk in a bit. He turned to Ravna. Hello welcome to the fleet. please begin.
Zero had been redered speachless. she had never thought it possable to take control of intelgence in such a way. It seemed so simple, and that was part of the beauty of it.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:00 AM | #78
If you would like, you may use a room, as your temporary residence. you may also use this com room as necessary to talk with the Council.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:02 AM | #79
That would be... quite nice. I will appreciate any and all hospitality. Do you require anything of me?

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:05 AM | #80
Only that you do not step outside of the designated areas. This room and the direct path to your room. your datapad has been uploaded with the directions to your room. There is another jedi next door if you want to talk.