Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:35 AM | #711
Ravna slowly spat out her words trying to not stutter. I just want everything to make sense. The Revivers want to bring peace... But They want to destroy the Republic and the empire which isn't all that great.. I want peace. but I don't want people dying... Listen to me sounding stupid here.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:39 AM | #712
No it makes sense. I am trying to understand their true motives.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:43 AM | #713
Ravna buried her head in her hands letting out a small sob trying to contain herselff. I just want to know what i'm supposed to do here.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:51 AM | #714
Calm down....Calm down. He quickly walked over and put his hands on her shoulders. It will be alright. You just need to calm down.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 01:11 AM | #715
You don't have to stay here... and listen to me babble on.. You seem to have alot going on. I don't wish to add to your troubles.. Ravna said looking down her hair covering her face. It just feels like I am supposed to help and save everyone and I don't know how. I don't know what. None of it makes sense.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 01:13 AM | #716
Just take a breath. It will be alright. Would it help if you had some food, or lie down?

meanken
10.19.2012 , 04:58 AM | #717
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good job agents. Now I want you to go through the information on the guards and see if any are moles. Keeper out. With that the com shut down.

You can always find peace in the Force. Let it tell you what to do if you don't know.
"Oh, WONDERFULL. Do you have ANY idea how lond this is going to take?"

"Long enough that we should just get started and get it over with" with that, the two agents began fliping threw the rather long list

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 05:54 PM | #718
Maybe some food would be nice. But you don't have to. I'll be fine either way.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 06:37 PM | #719
Okay, back in a flash. He then stood up and disappeared. He teleported to the mess hall. After collecting a small amount of food, he teleported back. Okay here is some food.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 06:48 PM | #720
Wait did you just.... Wow... Thanks. Ravna said with a look of disbelief on her face as she began eating.