Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 11:57 PM | #701
Ravna shook her head. I don't think I could do that. After all the time I spent alone... I don't want to be that way again. I'll stop being a bother for now and be in my quarters if you need me. she said standing up and walking down the hall to her room.

She's always been that way. She bears the weight of the galaxy on her shoulders trying to save it all. Hadock said in a somber tone before turning back to his blaster But just look at this tech! Oh man It'll punch some nice holes!

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:03 AM | #702
Rafeesh kept the matter in his heart. That would. If you need or want some other adjustments then I can arrange for the items. So you have had fun I would guess?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:08 AM | #703
Yes old friend I have. But for now I think I shall heed your advice and get some rest. Check on Ravna if you want I'm sure she'll like the company. Hadock said noting Merena had passed out already in her chair,setting his new blaster beside the bed and carrying Merena over to it.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:11 AM | #704
Rest and gain strength. Just give a shout if you need me. He stepped outside and walked to Ravna'a room. He knocked and asked.Is it alright if I come in?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:14 AM | #705
I guess you can. What is it?

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:16 AM | #706
You seem to be disturbed. What is wrong? He said stepping through the doorway.

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:20 AM | #707
Nothings wrong. Just worrying about everything like normal. Trying to somehow hold it all together and do what's right it's not easy.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:22 AM | #708
I can empathize. Is there any way I can help?

icecreampants
10.19.2012 , 12:27 AM | #709
Help would be nice.. Come sit down don't stand there like a stranger. she said pointing to a chair in the room.

MdLogan
10.19.2012 , 12:30 AM | #710
He walked over to the seat.Now how can I help?