Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.18.2012 , 09:54 PM | #691
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Wandering for the most part. Found these guys a year back. These guys are pretty impressive. They took down a large republic attack force. Their were a number of jedi in that attack.

Okay. He left the room.
"Well?"

"the securty seems to be fine. let me call keeper for new orders" she pulls out her holocom "Agent Zero reprting. I am sending you the persnel list of all the people who work here ,so you can look them over and maybe find some moles. we hve finished here, and await new orders"

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 10:27 PM | #692
Use the secure com across the room to talk to me for new orders.

We are ready for them. The Revivers were ready a long time ago apparently.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 10:33 PM | #693
Apparently. Hadock said growing annoyed with some parts of the carbine he was building.

Ravna still sat sulking in her corner. I don't know what to do...

meanken
10.18.2012 , 10:34 PM | #694
Use the secure com across the room to talk to me for new orders.

We are ready for them. The Revivers were ready a long time ago apparently.
"Understood" zero walked over and swiched the call to the secure comm "Ok, what are your orders, sir?"

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 10:57 PM | #695
Our superiors need details on all security systems. Send the details to me.

What is the matter Ravna?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.18.2012 , 11:03 PM | #696
Our superiors need details on all security systems. Send the details to me.

What is the matter Ravna?
"Understood, transmiting now." she transmited the securty infomation "Done sir."

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 11:08 PM | #697
I'm going to have to make a choice soon.. On who I side with... I don't want to pick either side... I don't want to fight anyone...

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 11:32 PM | #698
Good job agents. Now I want you to go through the information on the guards and see if any are moles. Keeper out. With that the com shut down.

You can always find peace in the Force. Let it tell you what to do if you don't know.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 11:40 PM | #699
Ravna put her head in her hands. Thats the thing... It's not telling me anything... As far as I can tell all I'll be doing is sitting here... Hadock smiled finishing his carbine. Oh this is just beautiful!Oh just a fantastic piece of equipment it is!

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 11:50 PM | #700
Maybe you need to spend time away from the rest of the Galaxy. I know a number of places and planets that would provide isolation.