Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 11:54 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Corruck got the message. He walked to the room after telling Catrina to stay for now. Hello you are speaking to Book. Of the Revivers of the Ancients. What is your business, affiliation, and current location.
Ravna stuttered a moment surprised someone had responded to her.I am Ravna Stratos, I have been asked by the Jedi council to speak with you on open terms. I mean no harm. I am currently located in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant but i can go anywhere if need be.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 11:55 PM | #62
Another person answered Meanken's call. Sir please report to the fleet with Keeper's security card. as soon as possible.
"You did remember to grab the card, right?"

"Yes I grabed it! I am not an idiot" he took out the card and held it up

"Good, we are on our way"

"Be sure to have the money ready, or we are going to have a problem"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:09 AM | #63
No need to move. You may begin your efforts immediately. If you wish you may come to our fleet for conveniences. I assure you right now we will have less luxury however it is more conducive, and secure, for negotiations.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:16 AM | #64
I would much prefer a face to face talk. It's much easier that way. Send me the coordinates and I will arrive there promptly. Also do forgive any nervousness I may have I'm not used to this type of thing. She was stuttering much worse now with her nerves getting worse by the moment.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 12:19 AM | #65
Mean and Zero arrived back at the fleet, and walked in, going to corruck. mean slaped the card down on the table

"here is your card, where is my pay?"

"you mean OUR pay"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:19 AM | #66
That is quite alright. However I would suggest you don't stutter when sending the code to our fleet. Your number is 47229. Come quickly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:29 AM | #67
Ravna sat own in a narby chair head in her hands Stupid stupid stupid! She stood up and walked to the hangar and towards her ship climbing in she punched the fleets coordinates into its computer before closing the canopy and lifting off. Leaving the atmosphere of Coruscant she jumped to hyper space. Arriving at the fleet she hailed them for landing permission My codes are 47229. Please don't destroy me.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:31 AM | #68
Your pay is all here. He passed the credits. Thank you. Also would you like anything from the Imperial Intelligence. That card will give us access to all of Imperial Intelligence. We can cover up his death. WE can make it as if it never happened so that we have more control.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 12:32 AM | #69
Welcome to the fleet. You have access to the main hangar. Do not try to enter any other hangar.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 12:34 AM | #70
Your pay is all here. He passed the credits. Thank you. Also would you like anything from the Imperial Intelligence. That card will give us access to all of Imperial Intelligence. We can cover up his death. WE can make it as if it never happened so that we have more control.
Both looked shocked. "Impossable. you have men inside imperial intelgence?"

"I must admit, you have impressed me. even I would not have tryed to murder keeper and ake it look like he was not dead."

"How have you explained his dissaperance?"