Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
10.18.2012 , 06:55 AM | #681
Mal had made it to his ship though he didn't take off yet. He went to his holocommunicator and contacted the jedi council. Hello council, this is Mal. It seems that the Revivers don't want to join the republic. They also told me that the republic should watch its leaders. My guess is that they infiltrated the republic some how. Tell the chancellor and the senate. Also, can you get a fleet of warships here now. I'd like to attack soon.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 11:08 AM | #682
Hadock marveled at all the weapons picking out a few and scattering their components around him Lets see.. I want this for fire rate. This for power... This for range. Oh so many things for me to do here!
Ravna laughed and turned to Rafeesh. See I told you he would be happy.

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #683
The commander had just walked back.okay What do you need?

You were right. I can have all the different parts put into one gun. Would that work?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.18.2012 , 04:35 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The commander had just walked back.okay What do you need?

You were right. I can have all the different parts put into one gun. Would that work?
"you have more securty then this thing, I am sure. we need to see it, and I mean ALL of it, no matter how insignifant. also, we are going to need a list of all your current persnal, they wil all need a backround check, and other systems we use to root out moles."

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 05:35 PM | #685
Hadock shook his head I can handle that part with some help of course but for the most part I built my last blaster. Just some of these newer parts are a little odd to me. Ravna laughed. You always had way to much time to build weapons when we were younger eh Hadock?

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 06:52 PM | #686
Yah I can understand. Some of the parts are actually banned in Republic and Imperial space. Not common. If you need help just let me know.

Okay. He led them to the security hub. This is where all security is linked. Everything you will need can be accessed by that computer. He then pointed over to computer console.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 06:56 PM | #687
Hadock sat down and tried assembling the parts into a new blaster. So what have you been doing since Naboo?

meanken
10.18.2012 , 07:17 PM | #688
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Yah I can understand. Some of the parts are actually banned in Republic and Imperial space. Not common. If you need help just let me know.

Okay. He led them to the security hub. This is where all security is linked. Everything you will need can be accessed by that computer. He then pointed over to computer console.
"Exelent. you can go now, we will call if we need you." Zero turned to the computer ad begain looking oer the securty

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 09:33 PM | #689
Wandering for the most part. Found these guys a year back. These guys are pretty impressive. They took down a large republic attack force. Their were a number of jedi in that attack.

Okay. He left the room.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 09:44 PM | #690
Ravna sulked over to a corner of the room by herself. While hadock still put the blaster together. Good. I've been trying to stay away from conflict. But lately these pubs have just stepped up their attacks.