Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 12:11 AM | #671
Ravna grabbed them then followed Rafeesh. So. you got any family? Anyone to talk to?

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 12:13 AM | #672
Well I don't have any family. That I know of, that is. But I do have other force ghosts, and people to talk to.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 12:19 AM | #673
Well if you would like another. Let me know.. I haven't got many friends. You seem like you would make good company.

meanken
10.18.2012 , 12:19 AM | #674
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Right this way. I would believe you need to check the security consoles first. He turned on a console and set it to security. Now if you don't need me at the moment I need to check the next shipment coming in.
"Yes, fine, return in 5 minutes" Zero begain looking at the various securty mesures on the console

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 12:27 AM | #675
I'd be happy to be your friend. I know how it feels to not have many friends. He said smiling as he did so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 12:29 AM | #676
The security officer walked off toward the landing pad. A couple sith apprentices walked over to see what they were doing.

icecreampants
10.18.2012 , 12:35 AM | #677
Merena smiled Good! Now lets get these weapons back to Hadock. Maybe he can mae something out of em eh?

meanken
10.18.2012 , 12:35 AM | #678
The security officer walked off toward the landing pad. A couple sith apprentices walked over to see what they were doing.
Mean walked over to the apprentices "My lords, we arejust running a simple securty inspection here. you can observe if you care to, not that I expect there would be any need for a sith during the inspection"

MdLogan
10.18.2012 , 01:01 AM | #679
Okay. He walked back to the room. Once inside he placed all the guns on the table.Here you go Hadock.

We actually have trials to attend to. But good luck with whatever you are looking for. The apprentices then ran off.

meanken
10.18.2012 , 01:11 AM | #680
Okay. He walked back to the room. Once inside he placed all the guns on the table.Here you go Hadock.

We actually have trials to attend to. But good luck with whatever you are looking for. The apprentices then ran off.
"A sith who wishes people good luck? The hell is the galaxy coming to?"

"Done here. Where is that commander?"