Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:38 PM | #631
Remember we have control of Imperial Intelligence. We can forge papers and reasons for your apparent disappearance. All we need is someone who might remember you. Is there any one you know of?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:41 PM | #632
I am glad that he has such an honor.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 08:52 PM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Remember we have control of Imperial Intelligence. We can forge papers and reasons for your apparent disappearance. All we need is someone who might remember you. Is there any one you know of?
the two look at one another "Watcher 3, maybe?"

"Uhh......do we have to? I hated that guy."

"Not much other choice, mean. what is the mission, exactly?"

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 08:58 PM | #634
Tell Merena that. she hated giving up Epo. Hadock said in a somber tone
I didn't want him to go... Ravna felt bad for Merena Don't cry or anything you'll see him again soon okay?

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 09:10 PM | #635
Firstly we need you to check in with Imperial Intelligence.

I am sorry that is how you feel about it. I know that if I could I would have loved to have joined the Jedi.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 09:12 PM | #636
Firstly we need you to check in with Imperial Intelligence.

I am sorry that is how you feel about it. I know that if I could I would have loved to have joined the Jedi.
"HAHAHA, and say what? sorry we have been out of touch for 5 years, here we are? you may want to have your fake keeper get the paperwork inorder first."

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 09:19 PM | #637
By the time you get there, the paperwork should be finished. We also made sure that if you don't wish to do this mission, we could set it up for anyone else that would do it.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 09:26 PM | #638
By the time you get there, the paperwork should be finished. We also made sure that if you don't wish to do this mission, we could set it up for anyone else that would do it.
"We can handle it."

"I expect a big payday for this"

"So, once we are in, what are we to do? surely you have a goal in mind?"

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 09:30 PM | #639
Its fine. I'll be seeing him soon... Merena said in a sad tone.

Ravna began playing with her lightsabers while Hadock finished disassembling his carbine. I think its about time to finally get a new blaster eh Rafeesh?

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 09:30 PM | #640
As Imperial Intelligence would do. You will be briefed on the mission once you are there. Understood?