Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 07:53 PM | #621
Rafeesh stepped back instinctively. Shaking himself,Sorry. Nothing personal. I think even you would treat me differently if you saw. Upon seeing Ravna enter he felt relieved. Hello to you too.

That must be difficult on Dantooine and Korriban. And Manaan won't be easy either. Especially since they don't like people going to near the ocean bottom.

Corruck went through the history on your ship record, that Rafeesh brought back. Before we continue did you at one point work with the enemies.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 08:02 PM | #622
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh stepped back instinctively. Shaking himself,Sorry. Nothing personal. I think even you would treat me differently if you saw. Upon seeing Ravna enter he felt relieved. Hello to you too.

That must be difficult on Dantooine and Korriban. And Manaan won't be easy either. Especially since they don't like people going to near the ocean bottom.

Corruck went through the history on your ship record, that Rafeesh brought back. Before we continue did you at one point work with the enemies.
Mean felt another surge of anger at rafeesh, amplfyed by the fact that he coulden't kill him

"with all due respect, sir, we have worked for EVERYONE at some point. we don't have a cause, don't care much for politics. all credits are the same, no matter the sourse. if you intend to turn away every hunter who has done work for the empire or the republic in the past, then you will find you have few hunters left to hire"

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:03 PM | #623
We are not turning you away. We just need to know if you were at one point part of the Empire. This would provide us with a certain opportunity. And another job slot for you.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 08:08 PM | #624
Ravna walked in patting Rafeesh on the back. Glad to see you all getting along like old friends should. Hadock was fooling around with his Carbine now. Fine I understand. No seeing the battle wounds. Ravna glared at him Be nice Hadock!

Dantooine would not have been an issue if it weren't for the Revivers. Manaan can be infiltrated by infiltrator droids at any time. Korriban will take a special touch but we can overcome these difficulties.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 08:14 PM | #625
We are turning you away. We just need to know if you were at one point part of the Empire. This would provide us with a certain opportunity. And another job slot for you.
"Just so you know, there are no records remaining of our former employment. they were all eresed by a sith shortly before his untimly death, leaving us free to leave without anyone noticing. so, if you are going to need records of our former employment for your mission, they don't exist"

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:21 PM | #626
You are forgetting that there are more than just records that contain old info. There are people as well. Were you or were you not originally an ally of the Empire?

As I said, nothing personal. I hope this does not weaken our friendship. Now I heard earlier that your son is with the Jedi, is that correct?

meanken
10.17.2012 , 08:27 PM | #627
You are forgetting that there are more than just records that contain old info. There are people as well. Were you or were you not originally an ally of the Empire?

As I said, nothing personal. I hope this does not weaken our friendship. Now I heard earlier that your son is with the Jedi, is that correct?
"We were. What of it? We can't exactly go back now, even if we wanted to."

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 08:30 PM | #628
And why not? You used to have contacts in the Empire, right?

meanken
10.17.2012 , 08:34 PM | #629
And why not? You used to have contacts in the Empire, right?
"dead, or they have forgotten us. besides, they will have a few qustions about where we have been since our defection, no?"

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 08:36 PM | #630
Hadock laughed hard. Its fine. Yes they took him after you left. Said that he was strong in the force. I've had Kregan keep an eye on him.

Ravna nodded She says he's doing well. Very talented kid.