Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 05:27 PM | #601
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We have our armies, we have our allies. If you want to stop us, then call the Empire for help. If they decide to help then it will get interesting, however I would not suggest that. If you work with them you weaken yourself. You will not stand in our way. If you want to survive with the memory of the Republic then I would suggest you get out of our way. We will not hurt innocent lives taking over. Did you find out what the Republic was planning on doing? Your leaders intended on using mercs and other such to attack the Empire while they planned to do the same. We will not allow such slaughtering. Would you kill innocents to complete your goal?
No, but I will tell you this. We will stop you, and that is a promise. He then turned around and said to Ravna, You may leave when you wish. There is no negociating with the reviviers. Mal then began to walk to his ship.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 05:30 PM | #602
One last thing, tell your Republic to keep an eye on their leaders. You may never know which one has been turned to our side.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 05:31 PM | #603
Because they changed. Back when Revan met them they were sorry for what they had done. Now we wish to bring them back to help bring peace. There are no alternatives. If we helped the Republic or the Empire take over the Galaxy, then the other would just be resurrected again at some later date. Then we would be right back where we started.

Another person answered Zero's call.I am sorry but Corruck is unavailable. I will handle your next mission. We are need of a security check on Korriban. You up to it?

Just an old joke I remembered. He lied. Now can I help you in any other way?
Meanken facepalmed in the backround, and zero groaned "That will hevely depend on your defnition of a "Securty check"

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 05:32 PM | #604
Check their security. See how many ships they have in orbit, how heavily guarded it is.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 05:38 PM | #605
Check their security. See how many ships they have in orbit, how heavily guarded it is.
"It's korrban, how heavily guarded do you think it is?"

"we will be off then, unless there is something else you want us to look out for?""

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 05:41 PM | #606
Well if you can find a weakness in their security then that would be most appreciated. Also if you could not let them become aware of our interest in their planet we will pay extra.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 05:46 PM | #607
Well if you can find a weakness in their security then that would be most appreciated. Also if you could not let them become aware of our interest in their planet we will pay extra.
"Oh, good to know, I was planing to call up darth marr and fill him in about everything" he rolled his eyes

"Understood" she hung up and ploted the course to korrban, turning on the ship's stealth systems as she did "Simple enough"

"Sure, long as we don't get caught"

"We have the most advanced stealth systems in the galaxy, we will be fine"

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 05:49 PM | #608
Good luck. And may the Force be with you. He said jokingly.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 05:53 PM | #609
The two arrive at korrban, not able to be seen due to their stealth "Well?"

"Lots and lots of ships, about what we expected."

"Wonderfull. see any weaknesses?"

"Not yet. let's wait, there is no risk of being spoted at the moment, and we may see something if we wait"

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 06:19 PM | #610
Ravna nodded. I know Mal. I think I'll stick around here for a bit. Haven't seen Hadock in a while. Do not worry I will be back to Coruscant shortly. she then turned to face Rafeesh Come by my quarters if you need anything from me. You too brother. she then walked back towards her room.

Hadock shook his head. I don't need anything per say. I'm gonna be here for a bit trying to figure out what exactly Graal and the others have been attempting to build with these artifacts they've been gathering.
Merena smiled at Rafeesh. Good to see you again hope we can talk more later. she said as her and Hadock to began walking towards their quarters.

Meanwhile above Belsavis Graal and Evelyns fleet exited hyperspace. Markos won't be happy. You know how he gets when we lose more of his ships. Alert science team five to our arrival tell them to open dock 151 for our repairs. outside infront of their ship loomed a massive space station. Heavily upgraded since its times above Balmorra. Rakata tech had been added to the station making it a formidable force in its own right,