Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 03:30 PM | #591
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We believed the Republic had already figured that one out. I will tell you and you shall warn your Republic of it. We are bringing back the Infinite Empire.
Are you mad? The infinite empire had everyone as slaves. Why whould you want to bring them back?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 03:53 PM | #592
Because they changed. Back when Revan met them they were sorry for what they had done. Now we wish to bring them back to help bring peace. There are no alternatives. If we helped the Republic or the Empire take over the Galaxy, then the other would just be resurrected again at some later date. Then we would be right back where we started.


Another person answered Zero's call.I am sorry but Corruck is unavailable. I will handle your next mission. We are need of a security check on Korriban. You up to it?


Just an old joke I remembered. He lied. Now can I help you in any other way?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 03:56 PM | #593
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Because they changed. Back when Revan met them they were sorry for what they had done. Now we wish to bring them back to help bring peace. There are no alternatives. If we helped the Republic or the Empire take over the Galaxy, then the other would just be resurrected again at some later date. Then we would be right back where we started.


Another person answered Zero's call.I am sorry but Corruck is unavailable. I will handle your next mission. We are need of a security check on Korriban. You up to it?


Just an old joke I remembered. He lied. Now can I help you in any other way?
And you don't think the same thing will happen with this plan?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 04:00 PM | #594
At least we will have brought back a species into the Galaxy that the Empire and Republic seem to have shunned. Also the Rakata have the technology and the power necessary to keep peace in the galaxy. The Jedi and Sith won't stand long before the Rakata if they find themselves in combat.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 04:15 PM | #595
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
At least we will have brought back a species into the Galaxy that the Empire and Republic seem to have shunned. Also the Rakata have the technology and the power necessary to keep peace in the galaxy. The Jedi and Sith won't stand long before the Rakata if they find themselves in combat.
We will see then, though that won't stop people wanting to over throw the infinite empire. You can only keep the peace for so long.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 04:26 PM | #596
So a jedi admits that peace can not be held forever. I thought that Jedi fought for peace and yet apparently peace cannot be held, so why fight?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 04:35 PM | #597
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
So a jedi admits that peace can not be held forever. I thought that Jedi fought for peace and yet apparently peace cannot be held, so why fight?
A jedi fights for civilization. Only through civilization we can obtain peace. So I don't fight for peace itself, I fight for the republic which is one of the best civilizations that we have, even with some of its flaws that can be worked out.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 04:55 PM | #598
And yet it has been almost completely wiped out by the Empire. You didn't learn from the mistake three hundred years ago on Taris. Instead you got the Bombardment on Coruscant. And I doubt you found out any new defense against that. In the end the Jedi want peace. But the question is, if you can never hold peace how are the Jedi going to survive? The sith have the advantage on that slope that they change continually. They always come back to bite your republic in the end. The Revivers are even more flexible than the Sith. If this head gets crushed then another one will rise on some other planet in some other system.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 05:06 PM | #599
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
And yet it has been almost completely wiped out by the Empire. You didn't learn from the mistake three hundred years ago on Taris. Instead you got the Bombardment on Coruscant. And I doubt you found out any new defense against that. In the end the Jedi want peace. But the question is, if you can never hold peace how are the Jedi going to survive? The sith have the advantage on that slope that they change continually. They always come back to bite your republic in the end. The Revivers are even more flexible than the Sith. If this head gets crushed then another one will rise on some other planet in some other system.
We aren't wiped out, the republic has gotton stronger. Though I know I can't change your mind on the matter. Just keep in mind, if you plan on taking out the republic and empire. I'd suggest to be ready for a brutal war.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 05:16 PM | #600
We have our armies, we have our allies. If you want to stop us, then call the Empire for help. If they decide to help then it will get interesting, however I would not suggest that. If you work with them you weaken yourself. You will not stand in our way. If you want to survive with the memory of the Republic then I would suggest you get out of our way. We will not hurt innocent lives taking over. Did you find out what the Republic was planning on doing? Your leaders intended on using mercs and other such to attack the Empire while they planned to do the same. We will not allow such slaughtering. Would you kill innocents to complete your goal?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.