Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:44 AM | #581
I am glad to hear that. I hope to meet Kregan again. Last time we met was right before she supposedly turned to the Sith. I also hope to meet your father. I haven't seen him yet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:49 AM | #582
Ravna looked down. He'll come around soon. Just stick around me you won't be able to miss him. I'll be talking to Kregan soon. Almost time to check in. Hadock then turned to Corruck SO my new found friend can we have a room? Please?

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:50 AM | #583
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
In coming transmission sir. the com officer said to Markos. Patch it through. he then spoke to mean and zero. Make it quick. I'm a very busy man.
"Calling about your bounty, one hadock stratos. I have some new information you may want to know. you see, I saw the man just minutes before I saw the bounty. but, I can't go back and get him. you see, he seems to have allyed with a group known as the revivers of the ancents. these people are a bunch of idelists who want to see the republic and empire both wied out, so they can take over, make a galaxy of peice, blah blah blah. bunch of morons, but morons with deep pockets. We alone made 325k of these guys in a matter of days. they also seem to have massive conections. case in point, we killed keeper, of imperial intelgence, and they had an exact copy ready to take his place so they could take control of imperial intel. so, ya, that is what you are now up against, in addition to hadock."

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:53 AM | #584
We have prepared for this. You have your bounty now go get it. Can't be to difficult getting back. Just do whatever you must and the pay will be more than substantial to cover any costs you may incur.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:56 AM | #585
We have prepared for this. You have your bounty now go get it. Can't be to difficult getting back. Just do whatever you must and the pay will be more than substantial to cover any costs you may incur.
"Prehaps you don't understand. these people have an entire fleet, one that hadock is now on. we are not exactly equiped to take on an entire fleet single handly. what can you tell me about him? maybe I can find a way to draw him out."

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:56 AM | #586
I can do that. He walked towards Corruck and after a quick talk he returned. I have been able to get you some of the more luxurious rooms. Just follow the directions on these datapads. Also I would suggest you be careful, not everybody here is completely trustworthy. I wouldn't trust Corruck with my life, I don't think you should either. As he said that last sentence he began laughed hard.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.17.2012 , 06:10 AM | #587
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
If we do not. Then at least we have tried, to find peace and will most likely have brought an older species back to the galaxy. If the Republic isn't careful then they might feel the full force of our power. We have already infiltrated the Empire and we will do the same with the Republic, then we will bring it to its knees, if they dare try to stop us. Corruck countered and warned.
And What species is that? said Mal. He wanted to get as much information as possible.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 11:20 AM | #588
We believed the Republic had already figured that one out. I will tell you and you shall warn your Republic of it. We are bringing back the Infinite Empire.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:51 PM | #589
Markos grew impatient. You are not fighting an entire fleet you are fighting one man. The only way of drawing him out would be to attack his family. According to all of our intelligence on the man all of his family members are just as secure as him. The same applies for his close friends. Your best shot would to return to the Revivers fleet and use deception to get close enough to strike. There is no other way about it.

Hadock looked at Rafeesh oddly. Whats so funny?

meanken
10.17.2012 , 01:01 PM | #590
Markos grew impatient. You are not fighting an entire fleet you are fighting one man. The only way of drawing him out would be to attack his family. According to all of our intelligence on the man all of his family members are just as secure as him. The same applies for his close friends. Your best shot would to return to the Revivers fleet and use deception to get close enough to strike. There is no other way about it.

Hadock looked at Rafeesh oddly. Whats so funny?
Clearly, this man was going to be of little help "Fine, we will call when we have his head." he hung up "You are the planer, ideas?"

"We can't just go back after that incdent, it would look too suspious, paticlary now that there is a bounty on hadock. We will need to earn back their trust now. best way to do it is another job or two. this guy does not have a time limit, and if he expects us to get close to him on our own, then he will know this kind of thing takes time. let me call corruck up" she walked over to the holocom

"Corruck, this is zero. firstly, I want to appolgise for that incdent in the hanger. I never intended to bring my personal problems into your ship. secondly, me and mean have been talking, and have disided that the money we have been making off you guys is too good to just toss away. so, breif us on the next mission and we will get it done"