Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:08 AM | #571
Hadock looked over at Rafeesh. Stubborn? Maybe. Angry? You bet. They'll both learn soon enough.So how have you been boss? Merena laughed. He's still as strongheaded as a bantha. Ravna breathed out a sigh of relief straightening her robes back up. I love family excitement.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:11 AM | #572
I have been doing fine. Helping these guys with their maintenance and major changes to the computer systems. Also learned a bit more about the Force as you could most probably tell. How have you been doing?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:13 AM | #573
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Hadock looked over at Rafeesh. Stubborn? Maybe. Angry? You bet. They'll both learn soon enough.So how have you been boss? Merena laughed. He's still as strongheaded as a bantha. Ravna breathed out a sigh of relief straightening her robes back up. I love family excitement.
"Well, looks like it is back to the job search for us."

"it would appear so."

"Well, put the adds out. we got a good haul from these people, but it is time to take someone elses credits.""

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:16 AM | #574
Ravna muttered. Yeah hes different... Hadock smiled putting his carbine on his back. After you left I spent a weeks at home with Jot and Nara. Fixed up my farm then got a message for a gathering of the clans at Dxun. It was a trap. General Graal and his allies pushed us back until I rallied the clans under a common banner. We tore them from our planet and sent them packing. Some of my men began calling me Mandalore the Unifyer. I don't think I'm ready to accept that title yet. You didn't have to leave. You could have followed us across the galaxy boss.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:20 AM | #575
It was time to spend some time alone. I am glad that you have gotten a following, you always did strike ma as the leader type. How are Jot and Nara? You bring them along?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:31 AM | #576
Hadock shook his head. I left them in charge of a few clans on Dantooine to keep it under our control. Jot's been fighting the Republic off and on for three weeks. We came to the revivers to give them information on their new hobby in exchange for assistance. Hadocks communicator went off We pushed them back with our new friends. Maintaining position until further orders. Jotunheim out. Ravna laughed. So you're the new Mandalore? No. My big brother. Mandalore. Ha! Merena glanced over to her It's not official yet. So don't go spreading rumors dear. Ravna nodded.

Markos had received a transmission concerning the fleets retreat. Time to cut the head from this beast. Hire assasins. Send them after Hadock Stratos. Tell them we pay extra if its extra bloody. another aide noddded and posted the bounty on the holo net.

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:36 AM | #577
Well I hope they do well. I hope you do well too. Have you seen Kregan recently? Or had contact with your Father?

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:40 AM | #578
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Hadock shook his head. I left them in charge of a few clans on Dantooine to keep it under our control. Jot's been fighting the Republic off and on for three weeks. We came to the revivers to give them information on their new hobby in exchange for assistance. Hadocks communicator went off We pushed them back with our new friends. Maintaining position until further orders. Jotunheim out. Ravna laughed. So you're the new Mandalore? No. My big brother. Mandalore. Ha! Merena glanced over to her It's not official yet. So don't go spreading rumors dear. Ravna nodded.

Markos had received a transmission concerning the fleets retreat. Time to cut the head from this beast. Hire assasins. Send them after Hadock Stratos. Tell them we pay extra if its extra bloody. another aide noddded and posted the bounty on the holo net.
Zero had been fliping threw bountys on the holonet when she spoted one she called mean over to see

"Hadock stratos, aka mandaolre the uniter. interesting.....extra cash for a bloody death? this is my kind of bounty"

"One problem. he is with the revivers, and we won't be able to get back onto the ship"

"True....I wonder if this guy knows about his new frends? we should call him."

"On it" Zero quickly called the number listed on the bounty

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:41 AM | #579
Haven't seen Kregan since she came to Naboo to pay her respects. She had risked her life to go undercover to get information about The Five and the Empire. The council rewarded her hard work with a promotion to Master we stay in touch shes my contact within the order for keeping tabs on my son. Ravna's the only one who dad's appeared to as a force ghost. So no I haven't heard from him. She may have. Ravna nodded. He comes every once in a while to check up and apologizes a lot.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:44 AM | #580
In coming transmission sir. the com officer said to Markos. Patch it through. he then spoke to mean and zero. Make it quick. I'm a very busy man.