Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.16.2012 , 11:43 PM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Hadock heard a voice that sparked a fire in his blood. He muttered Rat. before blasting the ground in front of Zero with his carbine. Next one won't be a miss! Merena turned to Rafeesh Whats this about? Ravna was glaring at her brother What in the galaxy is wrong with you?!
Mean quickly yanked his hand away from zero and drew his knives, a cold look of pure fury in his eyes "Looks like someone has a death wish here. Tell me your name, so I know what to put on the tombstone."

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 11:46 PM | #562
Merena nodded Oh. Her. she said in a flat tone. Ravna pulled Hadocks carbine out of his hand. Please behave. Hadock growled She won't escape me again.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 11:49 PM | #563
Rafeesh stopped both of them. Stop. No fighting. We are all leaving with our heads still attached and breathing normal. Zero take your ship and leave, Meanken don't get in over your head. I will stop both of you if I must.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 11:50 PM | #564
Merena nodded Oh. Her. she said in a flat tone. Ravna pulled Hadocks carbine out of his hand. Please behave. Hadock growled She won't escape me again.
Mean pushed zero behind him so she could not get hit "Oh, I get it. you are one of those morons she played like a fool. you screwed up, dumba**. get over it. cause if you try to pull that again, I promice you that your last moments will be nothing but pain and suffering beyond your imagnation. Or......maybe I will make you watch as I torrture those other people you have there."

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 11:53 PM | #565
Hadock laughed Put those toys away before I break them into pieces and make you eat them. Now go along before you break off more than you can chew. Ravna glared at him harder. Stop it.Not worth any bit of the trouble. Just some small fry. Let them go. she then looked over at Merena. Calm him down. Merena nodded and put a hand on his shoulder. They are both just small fry. Let it go. Been years. No need to escalate anything.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 11:56 PM | #566
Hadock laughed Put those toys away before I break them into pieces and make you eat them. Now go along before you break off more than you can chew. Ravna glared at him harder. Stop it.Not worth any bit of the trouble. Just some small fry. Let them go. she then looked over at Merena. Calm him down. Merena nodded and put a hand on his shoulder. They are both just small fry. Let it go. Been years. No need to escalate anything.
Mean chukled "Small fry? sure, keep thinking that. when you least expect it, I will strike. and when I do, all those you care about will suffer."

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 11:59 PM | #567
Go now. He began lifting their ship off the ground, and activating the lift off procedures.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 12:02 AM | #568
Hadock was laughing hysterically at this point. You? Hurting them? Ha! Good luck trying to take either of them on. Thats rich. He has no idea how stupid he is does he? Best go on somewhere idiot. I would sure hate for you to have to experience such a beating. Merena was just staring at him Behave stupid!Don't lower yourself to his level. He's nowhere near the man to take anyone on right now. Ravna leaned towards Rafeesh. They move towards each other I'm giving them free flying lessons.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 12:02 AM | #569
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Go now. He began lifting their ship off the ground, and activating the lift off procedures.
"Sure. see you around, buddy" Mean and zero turned around and got onto their ship, and left

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 12:03 AM | #570
Still as stubborn as last time I see.