Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.16.2012 , 10:18 PM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He gave them a moment to send the necessary information to their leader. He then caused the pressure in the droids to dangerous levels. He then felt the rock hit the bottom, he began swimming to the surface. Not caring if the droids survived. After a couple minutes he reached land.
"Let's go, no point hanging around this place anymore."

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:20 PM | #532
Quite right. He got up and followed Meanken and Zero.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 10:21 PM | #533
Markos shut down all the droids as Rafeesh neared the surface. Well that went worse than expected. Alert General Graal to begin our final push on Dantooine. Get that star map secured at all costs. another aide went to the com terminal and sent the message to General Graals ship orbiting Dantooine. Evelyn relayed the message to him. General begin our final push. We must take this star map.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:31 PM | #534
Slight problem with that. We have Reviver ships entering sensor range. They aren't messing around. He was still working on the fleets assault.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 10:34 PM | #535
Quite right. He got up and followed Meanken and Zero.
Zero and mean quickly returned to the check in building "hello again. I am afraid an emergency has requiered us to leave the planet. We will need our weapons back so we may go"

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 10:36 PM | #536
A mandalorian commando ran down the halls of the Mandalorian dreadnought ending up on the bridge Sir we have Reinforcements from the Revivers! What do we do? Jotunheim let out a small laugh. Counter attack divert all power to the main guns. Blast those ships from the sky! They will not take this planet from our people!

Evelyn ran to a nearby console hitting several buttons causing panels on the exterior of the ship to blow off revealing high power laser cannons They will not defeat us so easily! All ships deploy all Mark eight cannons! Blast them out of the sky!

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:38 PM | #537
Okay, I hope that your time here has been good. He pulled out the crate with the weapons and a hangar with the suit on it. Rafeesh had only just pulled his hood fully over his face.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 10:43 PM | #538
Okay, I hope that your time here has been good. He pulled out the crate with the weapons and a hangar with the suit on it. Rafeesh had only just pulled his hood fully over his face.
Zero smiled as she took the box "Oh, it was. we may come again one day." Zero quickly ran into the changing room and got back into her normal armor, placing the replacment armor back on the counter, and the two returned to the ship

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:46 PM | #539
The Ships, sent by the Revivers, were upgraded Imperial heavy assault vessels. The commander sent a message to the lead ship of the Mandalorian's. This is commander of the Revivers task force. We are here to push the republic forces back and help set up a dependable space station. All ships opened fire on Republic ships.

We are taking heavy fire. our shields won't last long against those extra fighters.... An alert went off. We have multiple boarding parties. I am releasing all fighters to the battle.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:48 PM | #540
Rafeesh followed. He then sat down in a seat in a area that he hoped Zero and especially Meanken wouldn't mind.