Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
10.16.2012 , 05:29 PM | #521
Mal then walked up to Corruck. Hello, I am Master Mal Verrick. I am here to check on the negotiations. I have been told that they have been stalled.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 08:44 PM | #522
You have been informed correctly. However the republic and the Empire were not invited to the negotiations. They have decided to force their way into them. I will warn you now, I am sure you know of our true intentions which will make it difficult to have any peace with either of you. Corruck replied flatly.

Rafeesh stopped the shots, holding them their while he created the illusion of a platoon of Imperial aquatroopers. He then threw the shots back at the droids.Down load complete. You two get to the surface. Don't go back to the Republic base. Once you get to the surface drop something heavy enough to sink to signal me, Okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.16.2012 , 08:48 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
You have been informed correctly. However the republic and the Empire were not invited to the negotiations. They have decided to force their way into them. I will warn you now, I am sure you know of our true intentions which will make it difficult to have any peace with either of you. Corruck replied flatly.

Rafeesh stopped the shots, holding them their while he created the illusion of a platoon of Imperial aquatroopers. He then threw the shots back at the droids.Down load complete. You two get to the surface. Don't go back to the Republic base. Once you get to the surface drop something heavy enough to sink to signal me, Okay?
I see. Hopefully you might change your mind. Also I highly doubt you will make peace this way.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 08:51 PM | #524
If we do not. Then at least we have tried, to find peace and will most likely have brought an older species back to the galaxy. If the Republic isn't careful then they might feel the full force of our power. We have already infiltrated the Empire and we will do the same with the Republic, then we will bring it to its knees, if they dare try to stop us. Corruck countered and warned.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 08:52 PM | #525

"Understood" the two swim away as fast as they could

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 09:14 PM | #526
Targets escaping all droids pursue. said one of the droids as several broke off from the group to follow mean and zero.

Ravna walked in between Mal and Corruck. Please discuss this as civil as possible, no need for threats. Hadock walked behind her grabbing her. Don't interfere with this let them sort it out.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 09:28 PM | #527
Rafeesh moved the water currents to push the droids back towards him. He then played with the command systems. All droids report findings of any large groups of possible Republic threats. And converge on enemies nearby the Star map. Was the order that Rafeesh placed in their systems as priority one.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 09:34 PM | #528
Rafeesh moved the water currents to push the droids back towards him. He then played with the command systems. All droids report findings of any large groups of possible Republic threats. And converge on people nearby the Star map. Was the order that Rafeesh placed in their systems as priority one.
Mean and Zero had gotten back to the top after rafeesh distracted the droids. they quickly grabed a few rocks, out them into a bag, and tossed it into the water as a signal, then calmly walked away as if nothing had happened

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 09:58 PM | #529
The droids got rafeeshs signal and turned towards him.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 10:11 PM | #530
He gave them a moment to send the necessary information to their leader. He then caused the pressure in the droids to dangerous levels. He then felt the rock hit the bottom, he began swimming to the surface. Not caring if the droids survived. After a couple minutes he reached land.