Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.15.2012 , 11:37 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh began sensing for any traps.There is quite a bit of machinery however i think there might be a couple droids.
"95% chance those droids are here to protect that map. think you can destroy them? really don't care how, but we need them out of the way"

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #512
I could do that.Once they reached the bottom Rafeesh asked. You both okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.15.2012 , 11:50 PM | #513
I could do that.Once they reached the bottom Rafeesh asked. You both okay?
"We can handle some water."

"Where is this map exactly? what are we looking for?"

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 11:54 PM | #514
It will have three sections along with a base. When you get close it should open and show part of the galaxy on it. He looked around Similar to that. He pointed to an object that was the Star map. He began walking toward the map.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 12:04 AM | #515
It will have three sections along with a base. When you get close it should open and show part of the galaxy on it. He looked around Similar to that. He pointed to an object that was the Star map. He began walking toward the map.
Mean and Zero also begain swiming toward the map, and grabed it when they got there "Ok, time to get out of here."

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 12:12 AM | #516
Not quite. I need time to down load the coordinates. It is to big to carry on my back. He began downloading the map onto a datapad.

meanken
10.16.2012 , 12:23 AM | #517
Not quite. I need time to down load the coordinates. It is to big to carry on my back. He began downloading the map onto a datapad.
"Hurry up" mean and zero waited for rafeesh to finish

legolegion
10.16.2012 , 12:52 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Okay I will meet you their Sabrina replied. Then she force conceal, to make herself unsceen. Then moved towards, catrina room. So everyone would think, she still in her room. It did not take her long, to get to catrina room. Their she entered, then decloaked. Okay got plan, I need some one who high up, in the pecking order. But not much willpower to resit, the force any idea`s? Sabrina asked
just repeating so it does not get lost

ToEasy
10.16.2012 , 04:23 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna then whispered to Mal Trust no one.
Understood. Mal then waited for the conversation between Hadock and Corruck to end.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 05:08 PM | #520
The droids decloaked around Zero and the others. Eliminating targets. they then opened fire.

Hadock then turned to Ravna. Well if it isn't my little sister. You've grown. Mom and dad would be proud. Ravna almost tackled Hadock with a hug Thanks brother, what are you doing here?