Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.15.2012 , 03:52 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh pulled his hood father over his face, and followed Meanken and Zero. There were not many people on the streets. However Rafeesh activated his datapad so that he could easily find where they needed to go.
:Well? Hurry up and tell us where to go." Mean had disided to abandon all pretences of politness, since he and zero were now of one mind about rafeesh

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 03:55 PM | #482
Patience the system is still locating. He waited a couple of minutes, then a bleep went off. Okay we are heading to an older part of the city. Here are the coordinates. He gave them both datapads, with the directions.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.15.2012 , 03:56 PM | #483
Mal then walked up to Ravna. Hello Ravna, I assume the negotiations have gone well. Or am I wrong? said Mal to Ravna.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.15.2012 , 03:58 PM | #484
Patience the system is still locating. He waited a couple of minutes, then a bleep went off. Okay we are heading to an older part of the city. Here are the coordinates. He gave them both datapads, with the directions.
"Sorry, you lost all patience points with me, as well asany other type of points you care to think of, when you tryed to break into my head" the two start walking

icecreampants
10.15.2012 , 04:38 PM | #485
Hadock nodded Thank you, Ill alert my commander. Also would you mind if we stayed here for a moment we are in terrible need of rest. He then turned around for a moment pressing a button on his armor that sent a signal to Jotunheim on Dantooine. They've been alerted send your men. Ravna stood by waiting for Hadock to finish talking.

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 08:19 PM | #486
I said I am sorry. I will not touch the subject if you don't. I doubt you like be reminded that you couldn't kill somebody. I could say you can't kill to somebodies actually. He said knowing full well that if he was not careful Meanken could very well attack him. Then if he fought back they could both be killed combat.

So you are the Mandalorians. One of our men used to be one, he said he was good friends with two men, Hadock and Jotunheim I believe, along with a women by the name of Nara. Any of those people you know?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.15.2012 , 08:29 PM | #487
I said I am sorry. I will not touch the subject if you don't. I doubt you like be reminded that you couldn't kill somebody. I could say you can't kill to somebodies actually. He said knowing full well that if he was not careful Meanken could very well attack him. Then if he fought back they could both be killed combat.

So you are the Mandalorians. One of our men used to be one, he said he was good friends with two men, Hadock and Jotunheim I believe, along with a women by the name of Nara. Any of those people you know?
"Here is my terms. you do not speak to me, do not ask me qustions, do not so much as touch me. You need something, you go to zero, who at least can still tolerate speaking with you. after this mission, I never want to see you again. if I do, I will reveal your secret, and damm the consquences" Mean's tone of voice left no qustion he was dead serious about it

icecreampants
10.15.2012 , 08:29 PM | #488
Ravna waved at Mal The negotiations have been stalled somewhat Master Mal. But I don't know how to explain some of the details in company. Perhaps we could meet later.

Jotunheim is second in command of my men. Nara is his well... Girlfriend wife thing. Hard to explain. But yes I know them

ToEasy
10.15.2012 , 08:32 PM | #489
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna waved at Mal The negotiations have been stalled somewhat Master Mal. But I don't know how to explain some of the details in company. Perhaps we could meet later.

Jotunheim is second in command of my men. Nara is his well... Girlfriend wife thing. Hard to explain. But yes I know them
I understand, Hopefully we can get them going soon. Also, have you met any other force users on this ship? said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 08:35 PM | #490
Rafeesh nodded. He turned to Zero. You still okay with talking to me? I want to make sure before I accidentally say something to you and it blows you up as well. I really am sorry about what happened on board.

How about Hadock from what rafeesh said, those two are never separated for long. He said without even noticing he had given Rafeesh's name away.