Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.14.2012 , 07:40 AM | #421
As they all left the hanger, sabrina was left alone. she new if she her stunt fighter to get back to the frigate, she be asked awkward questions. So she had to stay, she got into her cockpit. Then opened a coms link back, to the frigate. It seems I shall be on here, for during negotiations. So need you, to send me a secure communicator. As soon as possible, okay They replied We not got one, we can get to you sorry. It is inbuilt, in the ship. Sabrina swore, under her breath. Okay, I come over and make some transmission tomorrow. Sabrina wanted to get the first bit done, so the empire if needed could make a plan of attack.
She followed her datapad, to her room. Their she made herself, more comfortable. She was little peaved about, having to stay on the ship. Though she then study the datapad, to get a better understanding of the ship layout. She was mainly looking for an hyperspace distress beacon. So other ships, would know the ships location. She wanted some way of bringing in, an imperial fleet. Also wanted to give them the ship configuration, and what other ships where here. To help ensure their victory, over the reivers.
She then came up with a plan, she would how ever need the help of the jedi. Which she did not like, as it meant trusting them. Though it would work, the plan was simple. They get find some one weak in the force, some who was trusted. So she could do what the jedi, would be afraid to do some where secret. She would enter his mind, and find out their plans. The jedi would be squimish over that part, but she could not overtly use her powers. As that would alert them, she was not a pirate. She would how ever, have to discuss this with them. Then they ask all sort`s ethical questions, dumb jedi. Though she has decide, to let them have their say. She sent out a message to them, asking to meet some where safe to talk. The message was short wave com she had, so not to alert the crew. Sabrina to Catrina, do you know anywhere we talk in private?

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 11:48 AM | #422
I needed to know if you had any further contact with either the man Zero had worked with on her first mission. Or Nara, Jot and Hadock. I had figured since you were both very good bounty hunters you might be sent against one of them. I was not sure if you were still in contact with Zero's friend. Don't bother trying to find a way to kill me, it can't be done, you can force me back into the world I came from. However if you wanted to do that physically you would need to blast me with something as powerful as this ships cannons. The more effective way of pushing me back is using the force. However it would a lot of force to do that. The down side to pushing me back is that I can still return.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.14.2012 , 12:32 PM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I needed to know if you had any further contact with either the man Zero had worked with on her first mission. Or Nara, Jot and Hadock. I had figured since you were both very good bounty hunters you might be sent against one of them. I was not sure if you were still in contact with Zero's friend. Don't bother trying to find a way to kill me, it can't be done, you can force me back into the world I came from. However if you wanted to do that physically you would need to blast me with something as powerful as this ships cannons. The more effective way of pushing me back is using the force. However it would a lot of force to do that. The down side to pushing me back is that I can still return.
Mean grumbled something to himself

"We haven't had any contact with your pals since that first bounty. as for the others, we haven't had much contact with them eather. Now, I don't care what the hell you are, there are still ground rules you must follow. for instince, a new one I am making, stay out of our heads. we may not be able to kill you, but that does not mean we can't leave you on some diserted planet"

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 12:49 PM | #424
I will not do it again. Would you mind not telling anyone. He pulled back on his cloak. The white glow was less bright now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 01:50 PM | #425
So how close are we to the planet?

icecreampants
10.14.2012 , 06:05 PM | #426
The mandalorian swung a blade at Zarrons head keeping the other one ready in a guard position. I won't let you win. You are no Mandalore!

ToEasy
10.14.2012 , 06:27 PM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The mandalorian swung a blade at Zarrons head keeping the other one ready in a guard position. I won't let you win. You are no Mandalore!
Zarron easily blocked with his blade. Not yet atleast. Zarron then waited for the next attack.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.14.2012 , 06:49 PM | #428
As the mandalorian swung the other blade it was stopped mid air by someone elses Enough Griz!Stand down. This man has nothing else to prove. Quit before you embarrass yourself! Griz turned to face a Mandalorian in bright orange and black armor But, sir, he wishes to claim whats rightfully yours. Your men know your abilities why do you not stand forward and fight! the man he was speaking to kicked him hard sending him flying. That is not your decision idiot. Now allow me to defuse this situation. Removing his helmet Hadock let out a smile The names Hadock Stratos. My men started calling me Mandalore the Uniter after I brought together several clans to fight off a Republic strike force on Dxun. a year or so back. Come let us discuss other matters in a more private venue. Hadock pointed to a small building nearby.

ToEasy
10.14.2012 , 06:54 PM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
As the mandalorian swung the other blade it was stopped mid air by someone elses Enough Griz!Stand down. This man has nothing else to prove. Quit before you embarrass yourself! Griz turned to face a Mandalorian in bright orange and black armor But, sir, he wishes to claim whats rightfully yours. Your men know your abilities why do you not stand forward and fight! the man he was speaking to kicked him hard sending him flying. That is not your decision idiot. Now allow me to defuse this situation. Removing his helmet Hadock let out a smile The names Hadock Stratos. My men started calling me Mandalore the Uniter after I brought together several clans to fight off a Republic strike force on Dxun. a year or so back. Come let us discuss other matters in a more private venue. Hadock pointed to a small building nearby.
Alright then. Zarron then followed Hadock.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.14.2012 , 07:00 PM | #430
Hadock led Zarron through the crowd into the bulding where a few men stood guard opening the door he walked through and sat down at a table Merena walking up from the back of the building clad in white armor stood next to him Buildings clear no bugs, no nothing. You both can speak freely babe. Hadock motioned Zarron to sit down. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?