Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 01:26 PM | #31
Good, see you soon. the Twi'lek, head back to main chamber. Then noded towards da tilla da hutt, if as to say it is done he on his way. The hutt gave deep belly laugh, and then pointed towards sabrina. Da mogga alogga vanogga cait potran the Twi'lek translated Sabrina, we giving you a pirate uniform. Our best bounty hunter on his way, but he does not like the empire. So best he does not smell a womp rat If it is needed. Sabrina smiled, she never thought about being a pirate before. She was absolutely thrilled with the idea. Then soon got changed, she even got blaster. Though she had no idea, how to use it.

ooc her armour looks like this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...7a/CVD_Zam.jpg

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 01:57 PM | #32
Zarron's ship then went into hyperspace going towards Nar Shadaa to meet the Hutt. After some time his ship got to Nar Shada and he landed it. He then got out to go meet the hutt for the job and to maybe accomplish the job he had at the moment.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 02:01 PM | #33
Good. Now the pay is about the same. However sabotage of Imperial or Republic plans will be payed extra. Mean, Zero, which would you like to do. Check planets, or begin strengthening our relations with different species.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 02:02 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We need hunters to do two jobs. One group will be checking for possible opening for our fleet. While the other will need to break any transactions that the Empire and the Republic try to take to stop us. We know that the Empire and the Republic will try to use any resources available. Hutts would be a good start. We need to turn them to us if possible. We have more money ready to pay then the Empire or the Republic. I would ask you Zharron to begin negotiations with the Hutts.
"Guess we will be taking the other job, being a travel agent, so much fun."

"If I may ask, why hire us? This seems the sort of thing one of your own men could handle easaly, giving a halfway comptant cover."

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 02:21 PM | #35
Most of our armies are made up of hired mercenaries or hunters who like the pay. We do not have as many people faithful to the cause as we would like. We must hire hunters and mercs to do our business for us. We are still working.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 02:31 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Most of our armies are made up of hired mercenaries or hunters who like the pay. We do not have as many people faithful to the cause as we would like. We must hire hunters and mercs to do our business for us. We are still working.
"Fine, whatever. more credits for us"

"Where would you recomend we start?"

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 02:39 PM | #37
Da tilla di hutt got news, zarron had landed. He order his people to let him straight, in when he got here. Sabrina was enjoying her glass of echani red, while she waited.

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 02:42 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Da tilla di hutt got news, zarron had landed. He order his people to let him straight, in when he got here. Sabrina was enjoying her glass of echani red, while she waited.
Zarron then walked up to Da tilla da hutt. So what job do you have hutt? Make it quick. I am currently on a job.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 02:47 PM | #39
Da mogga rooga vanoiga vanopar slagoona the Twi'lek translated, He wishes, you lead his fleet. Then find out all new can about, a new power the Revivers. He belife`s they pose a threat, and may need dealing with. A female Twi'lek slave passes him a datapad, on it gives him command of a small frigate. As well as 1000 creds, for the mission.

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 03:04 PM | #40
Funny thing, My job was to get you and other hutts to ally with the Revivers. said Zarron.