Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:41 PM | #301
Prepare for a fight. Don't start one though. Catrina started to walk over to the two people.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:42 PM | #302
Many pointsss will be earned todaysss. He pulled out his blade.

Inside, some of the guards began sneezing. Rafeesh began feeling the effects of the poison as well. He sat on the floor and began meditating. Slowly the effects of the poison stopped affecting him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:45 PM | #303
Corruck saw the two jedi in the Hangar. What are you two doing here?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:45 PM | #304
Well, Catrina replied. And you?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:48 PM | #305
I currently talking with a representative from An important Hutt.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:49 PM | #306
Ravna nodded and walked close behind answering Corruck We felt a force user come aboard just wanted to come and see who they were. Not trying to cause an issue here.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:50 PM | #307
Force user. There are plenty on board we have many rogue Sith and Jedi. What did you expect?

meanken
10.12.2012 , 06:51 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Many pointsss will be earned todaysss. He pulled out his blade.

Inside, some of the guards began sneezing. Rafeesh began feeling the effects of the poison as well. He sat on the floor and began meditating. Slowly the effects of the poison stopped affecting him.
"Yes, many points, and many credits. won't be long now, unless they fancy dieing of suffcation, they will be calling the evacuation within a few moments"

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:55 PM | #309
We expected hospitality, which we have received through out our time here. And who is your other guest? Catrina was picking her words carefully, not wanting to be kicked off like many other jedi.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 07:07 PM | #310
Guards began running out of the building, however once they were free of the building, any that survived the trandoshans long enough, took cover and started firing on them. The Trandoshans were in a frenzy slaughtering all the guards they could.

I have not learned her name yet. What is your name?