Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 05:55 PM | #291
This can't be good. Catrina stood up and started walking to the door. Come along. I have a feeling we might run into.......ah.....resistance.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:57 PM | #292
He sent a message back.This is going to be fun. He then stepped into a armory and began looking through the weapons and gear.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He sent a message back.This is going to be fun. He then stepped into a armory and began looking through the weapons and gear.
"it's ready, better let him know he has about 1 minute. that is about how long it will take to go into the vents"

Zero typed the message to rafeesh "Done. so, what is the poison going to do?"

"It starts with sneezing. then a shortness of breath. after that, the airways start getting choked off. eventuly, you suffcate. it is not instintly fatal. you can stop the effects if you get out of the poison range, in this case, by leaving the building. after all, our trando freinds will not be happy if all their targets are dead before they get to them. and it is away" Mean hit a button, and the poison gas went into the vent "Start the timer"

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:06 PM | #294
Right behind you. Ravna followed Catrinas lead.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:09 PM | #295
Catrina took long strides, letting the Force tell her were the Sith is. In the hanger.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:13 PM | #296
He began pulling out guns and other such items which would be no use to him at that moment. Suddenly a guard walked in and took aim. Stand down you are under arrest. Rafeesh used a force push to knock the guard out of the door. He then sealed the door, because he heard more foot steps approaching.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:20 PM | #297
Yeah I can sense her. Lets hope she doesn't spoil our plans. Ravna said following close hands on both her sabers.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:23 PM | #298
Catrina entered the hanger and she scanned the area. She saw Corruck and Sabrina.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 06:24 PM | #299
Mean and Zero walked over to the trandosions, finding the leader "Ok, here's the deal. we have send some poison gas into the building in order to flush out these cowards. they will soon be running for their lives, and right into your line of sight. be ready to take them out when they arrive."

"they should be feeling the first effects of the poison about......now"

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:38 PM | #300
Well what do you think? Ravna asked keeping an eye on their surroundings.