Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:27 PM | #21
Busy day. He thought to himself. Yes, I have been given the privilege to hire bounty hunters. To check certain systems, so that we may begin our search. Are you willing to help? Good to know you are all friends. Many times our hunters fight each other.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Busy day. He thought to himself. Yes, I have been given the privilege to hire bounty hunters. To check certain systems, so that we may begin our search. Are you willing to help? Good to know you are all friends. Many times our hunters fight each other.
"That kind of thing is bad for buisness"

"Ya, we save the ammo for the target. I expect you saw our asking price on the add, and agree to it?"

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 12:44 PM | #23
Sabrina was granted an audience, with da tilla da hutt. As she entered his chamber, she bowed as sign of respect. She looked around she could see, some scantly claded slaves. She rose then began to speak, Da tilla da hutt I am here to negotiate, with you for use of your fleet. I can offer money services of the empire, anything within reason. The hutt looked at sabrina and laughed, Da mogga a dana recomrtais a Twi'lek then translated, What can your empire offer, the great Da tilla da hutt. Sabrina new this was just, an opening salvo. Spice routes, into neutral Territories. Money more slaves. A safe port inside the empire with a small ship yard. She new he would be more interested, in the shipyard. Place unload his goods, without other hutts trying take a cut. Mogga logga di switcha the Twi'lek translated again, most intresting, but what do you want with me? Sabrina smiled Simple the use of your fleet, to locate and find the Revivers. Then help me dispose of them, we want to keep it a secret our involement. So we need a middle man, you da tilla da hutt. Da mogga larga the Twi'lek quickly translatedYou have a deal. Sabrina smiled first part of mission was a success, and she did not have to meet a rancor.

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 12:49 PM | #24
Zarron then found the leader. So what is the job and how much are you willing to pay?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 12:57 PM | #25
Then Da tillia da hutt looked at his Twi'lek translator, if as to say get our best bounty hunter on the case. With that he sent a message to, Zarron one the best bounty hunter in the sector. He wanted some one who could hold his own, against a sith or what else his fleet might be up against.
The Twi'lek left the room, as sabrina sat down to enjoy a drink. The Twi'lek contacted zarron by holocomuincator, Zarron, da tilla da hutt, has job for you well paid. Come to narshada, for details Asap. He waited for a reply

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 12:59 PM | #26
Sorry to disappoint but I am currently accepting a job right now. Though if that changes then I will let you know. Zarron then turned back to the leader of the revivers, still waiting for a reply.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:59 PM | #27
We need hunters to do two jobs. One group will be checking for possible opening for our fleet. While the other will need to break any transactions that the Empire and the Republic try to take to stop us. We know that the Empire and the Republic will try to use any resources available. Hutts would be a good start. We need to turn them to us if possible. We have more money ready to pay then the Empire or the Republic. I would ask you Zharron to begin negotiations with the Hutts.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 01:01 PM | #28
I'll take the latter Kaddo said.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 01:06 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Sorry to disappoint but I am currently accepting a job right now. Though if that changes then I will let you know. Zarron then turned back to the leader of the revivers, still waiting for a reply.
We will offer more, bounty hunter this is urgent

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 01:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
We will offer more, bounty hunter this is urgent
Considering this job involves me going to the hutts I guess I can stop by. Zarron then began to walk to his ship.