Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.12.2012 , 12:38 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Where would you like to start? Our goals, what the Hutt will get out of it, or funding necessary.

Sssee yousss too. He walked up a loading ramp. Then the ships took off going towards the planet but not entering the atmosphere.Wesss will await your sssignal.
Zero started her transmision as they rentered atmospere "Attantion wokkies. I come to you today with a qustion. What happened to you? How is it that the great and mighty wokkies managed to get capured and enslaved by some random cerka stooges? How is it that you simpaly submited to their rule? What happened to the brave and strong wokkies I heard about as a child? I say, enough is enough. Your time has come. We have allied with the trandosions to remove cerka from the face of this planet forever. If you are still the mighty wokkies I think you are, then join us! Fight with us, and take back your freedom!" Zero ended the transmision as their ship landed

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 01:32 PM | #282
The Revivers intend on ending the War by defeating both sides. We know that right now the mighty Hutt is flourishing thanks to the war. However we are looking farther into the future, his resources will only last so long. And once the Empire or Republic have sucked all of your resources from you, they will leave you behind. If we end the war, your master will be able to spend more of his resources on things he knows much more about, such as the black market and piracy. Corruck could feel Sabrina using the Force to feel for other users, however he did not know what the feeling meant.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 01:35 PM | #283
A Czerka transmission was sent to the ship. What are you doing!? The Wookiees have just attacked more viciously than before. They have gotten to the armories in section 37. They now have real weapons. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 02:08 PM | #284
A Czerka transmission was sent to the ship. What are you doing!? The Wookiees have just attacked more viciously than before. They have gotten to the armories in section 37. They now have real weapons. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
"Oh, yes. sorry, but our employer has changed their terms. they have disided that they would rather have ALL the wokkies. So, here are my new terms. you and every cerka personal on the planet leave now, and never return. otherwise, we have to make things messy. but, think, this benifits you too. do you really want to spend your life overseeing a bunch of smelly furballs? I am giving you an out, you should at least consider it."

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 02:50 PM | #285
The Revivers intend on ending the War by defeating both sides. We know that right now the mighty Hutt is flourishing thanks to the war. However we are looking farther into the future, his resources will only last so long. And once the Empire or Republic have sucked all of your resources from you, they will leave you behind. If we end the war, your master will be able to spend more of his resources on things he knows much more about, such as the black market and piracy. Corruck could feel Sabrina using the Force to feel for other users, however he did not know what the feeling meant.
Sabrina laughed Your delusional, defeat the empire and the republic. How? She could sence, their where few more forcesentive here. Yet most them untrained, a fight was inpractical.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:15 PM | #286
Ravna felt the arrival of a sith on the ship Well speaking of our favorite people. she said sarcastically.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:24 PM | #287
How about you come down here, and get shot by one of my guards you bounty hunter scum. He turned away from the holo and began ordering Send additional men. I don't care if they have their bowcasters, push them back. He then turned back to the holo.If I ever see you again I will kill.. The holo disappeared and a image of rafeesh bent over a security terminal appeared. Rafeesh then noticed the holocom was on. Sorry about that. Just figured I would cut off their intergalactic transmission. Must have accidentally crossed a wire. I can fix it, if you want.

Most people think we are crazy. Our plan is to bring back the Gree, and another even more ancient species. We are already part way there. We have found the first part necessary on Tatooine.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 05:34 PM | #288
How about you come down here, and get shot by one of my guards you bounty hunter scum. He turned away from the holo and began ordering Send additional men. I don't care if they have their bowcasters, push them back. He then turned back to the holo.If I ever see you again I will kill.. The holo disappeared and a image of rafeesh bent over a security terminal appeared. Rafeesh then noticed the holocom was on. Sorry about that. Just figured I would cut off their intergalactic transmission. Must have accidentally cross a wire. I can fix it you want.

Most people think we are crazy. Our plan is to bring back the Gree, and another even more ancient species. We are already part way there. We have found the first part necessary on Tatooine.
Mean chuckled "If I had a credit for every time someone thretened to kill me...."

"Don't bother rafeesh. ready to go, mean?"

"You know it"

the two leave the ship and begin fighting their way to the main base

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:38 PM | #289
The trandoshans began landing their men right outside the main base. The Czerka men were not ready for so bold of a move. They quickly fell back into the base, activating lockdown. The Wookiees meanwhile decided to keep further away from the base, for fear of the Trandoshans. Rafeesh was locked inside the building, however he kept himself hidden.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 05:51 PM | #290
The trandoshans began landing their men right outside the main base. The Czerka men were not ready for so bold of a move. They quickly fell back into the base, activating lockdown. The Wookiees meanwhile decided to keep further away from the base, for fear of the Trandoshans. Rafeesh was locked inside the building, however he kept himself hidden.
Mean and Zero got to the base "Damm, looks like they hit the lockdown."

"So, we smoke them out"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't matter how locked down you are, you still need air, yes? Let's put a nice suprise into the ventalation system, see how long they last. may want to tell that rafeesh guy to hightail it out of there."

Zero quickly grabed her datapad and sent rafeesh a message while mean took a canister of poison out of his trenchcoat and started setting it up "We are going to use poison to get the cerka people out, find a way out of there, or get some alternate air sorce at once"