Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
01.11.2013 , 08:51 PM | #2791
Ravna eventually got up and begun scrounging around the ships cooking area for food. Just what I wanted some over spiced, stomach scorching food. she said tossing several different mandalorian dishes on to the counter.

MdLogan
01.12.2013 , 12:33 AM | #2792
For a moment Rafeesh wasn't even aware of his surroundings. But he soon came to his senses and realized that Ravna had left. He stood up and walked the galley where he had guess she might be. Upon seeing the food out, he guessed that he was correct. He looked through the foods. You know Mandalorian food can be quite powerfully flavored to those unaccustomed to it, right?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.12.2013 , 01:29 PM | #2793
Unless you can find something else in here its about the only thing they have. She said still plundering about.

MdLogan
01.13.2013 , 02:08 AM | #2794
There should be some fruit in the cooler. He replied hopefully.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.13.2013 , 11:58 AM | #2795
Ravna laughed as she continued digging through the cabinets. Knowing my brother that's unlikely he'd probably eat them first over some of this stuff. she said eventually finding some fruit stowed away deep in the cooler. She pulled the large apple like fruit from its hiding place and began devouring it.

MdLogan
01.13.2013 , 12:36 PM | #2796
Well at least there is that one still there. So I guess he doesn't like this food either, by what you said. He said opening a container of a food, which had a very spice scent.

icecreampants
01.13.2013 , 12:56 PM | #2797
Oh he does, he just alawys eats all e blasted fruit first. It was always that way when we were little. she said in between bites of the fruit.

MdLogan
01.13.2013 , 01:34 PM | #2798
Well at least its healthy. He said as he pulled out a plate and served himself a small portion of food. He then sat down and began eating.

icecreampants
01.13.2013 , 02:00 PM | #2799
Jotunheim and Nerken walked in getting their fair share of food. About time we plundered this thing for food. Jotunheim said enthusiastically devouring his portion. Nerken sat staring at his plate the spices were almost over whelming. What do you call this abomination? he said still staring at his plate.

MdLogan
01.13.2013 , 05:38 PM | #2800
Mandalorian food. Don't ask me for its real name. I have long forgotten that. I have a ration stick if you want something closer to bland. He spoke sarcastically, yet respectfully.