Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 12:55 AM | #271
Ssscorekeeper accsssept my victory. He let Meanken go. The trandosian them called another of the trandosians over. The other one ran up to Meanken, holding a medical kit. The trandosian, who Meanken had fought, walked towards Zero. Wessss will helpssss youssss defeat Czerka, gain many pointsss. The medic trandosian, as it appeared to be, began trying to get Meanken's foot into proper position to bandage it. He whispered to Meanken, Yousss fought well sssoft one.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 01:07 AM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Ssscorekeeper accsssept my victory. He let Meanken go. The trandosian them called another of the trandosians over. The other one ran up to Meanken, holding a medical kit. The trandosian, who Meanken had fought, walked towards Zero. Wessss will helpssss youssss defeat Czerka, gain many pointsss. The medic trandosian, as it appeared to be, began trying to get Meanken's foot into proper position to bandage it. He whispered to Meanken, Yousss fought well sssoft one.
"I do try....I don't usually lose thow."

"Exelent. I am going to give you the corrnates of the main base of operations. I am going to be sending a transmision to rally the wokkies into fighting as well. wait for it, then attack with your full force. the wokkies will work on securing the outside while we take their main bace, leaving them with noware to go."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 01:09 AM | #273
Yousss plan well, sssoft one. He turned and began speaking to the other trandosians preparing them for battle.

The medic finally set Meanken's foot.Any othersss woundsss. It isss fine to lossse sssome battlesss asss long asss yousss make up forsss them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 01:20 AM | #274
Yousss plan well, sssoft one. He turned and began speaking to the other trandosians preparing them for battle.

The medic finally set Meanken's foot.Any othersss woundsss. It isss fine to lossse sssome battlesss asss long asss yousss make up forsss them.
"Nothing I can't handle." he got up and walked back to zero

:ready to kill some big wig compony exec's?"

"Yep"

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 01:23 AM | #275
The trandosian's ships began appearing. Wesss are ready when yousss are.

meanken
10.12.2012 , 01:32 AM | #276
The trandosian's ships began appearing. Wesss are ready when yousss are.
"We are ready over here, see you planetside" the two board their ship, and begin to return to the planet

ToEasy
10.12.2012 , 05:28 AM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The mandalorian was being patient testing Zarrons style completely he then locked blades with Zarron and smiled Hope you don't mind me winning.
Zarron then kicked the warrior, braking the lock.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 09:34 AM | #278
Go on ahead. I will meet with your associate immediately. He headed to the hangar.Welcome to the Revivers fleet. Please leave all weapons on board your ship. Now what do you wish to discuss?
Sabrina turned around, and put her disruptor carbine. A couple of grenades, and a hunting knife back in back in the stunt fighter. She Then turned round back to the person, and said "I am here on behalf of da tilla di hutt, he wish to hear your proposals" She kept her lightsaber hidden, in a compartment the armour she was loaned.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 11:10 AM | #279
Where would you like to start? Our goals, what the Hutt will get out of it, or funding necessary.

Sssee yousss too. He walked up a loading ramp. Then the ships took off going towards the planet but not entering the atmosphere.Wesss will await your sssignal.

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 11:31 AM | #280
Where would you like to start? Our goals, what the Hutt will get out of it, or funding necessary.
Well your goals, for a start. Then we go on to what you will offer, the great da tilla da hutt.
Sabrina reached out with her mind, to see if any force sentives where near by. She was trying to see, if anyone was here she had to worrie about. Before she left her ship, in the hanger.