Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
01.09.2013 , 10:56 PM | #2781
Bring what up? Hadock asked curiously.

MdLogan
01.09.2013 , 11:33 PM | #2782
Rafeesh looked questioningly for a moment. Nothing. Nothing I can talk about at the moment. Maybe in the future, I can speak but just let it sit for now. Let's go. He said beginning to walk up the ramp. Everything has its time, now is just not it.

Sorry. I will quieten up.

Thank you. You can speak later just not at the moment. He did not speak this time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.10.2013 , 06:59 PM | #2783
Ravna quickly tailed Rafeesh as Hadock and Merena walked aboard the ship. To his suprise Jotunheim and Nerken were both sitting on the ship talking about their days in the Empire. So I told the Darth as he has the lightsaber to my throat, Look! The emperors wrath is behind you, so he turns around and I blast him in the back of the head with a holdout blaster. Jotunheim laughed as this conversation had brought back memories of before he was a Mandalorian. Stupid sith and their power trip. No ones a match for a good blaster. He said looking up at the others as they walked aboard the ship.About time you all showed up. he said sarcastically. Hadock responded immeadiatly as he walked towards the cockpit.Sorry didn't realize we were following your schedule. he said smugly. Merena went towards the cockpit herself laughing to herself.

Rava leaned over whispering to Rafeesh.You okay?

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 07:30 PM | #2784
Yes, what would make you think otherwise? He asked, without any tone other than one of question. His mind was on other things, he was remembering the time in the Mandalorians, and how he met Hadock and Jot. He realized that though they had spent much time together, he had learned, comparatively speaking, very little about Jot.

His past is with the Empire. You know how that past will be like.

Yes, but...

There is no need to press the past. Instead of trying to get into everybody's business, how about you stay focused with your own. You still have not thought of what you will do now. You know the Revivers won't last much longer, you have seen that future at least. But what of your own.

I will be with Ravna. What she wants to do I will do also, where she wishes to go I shall follow. My life has past, I will help where I may but why should I worry to much about my own enjoyment.

You chose her. That was based off of your feelings for her. Is that not in some way attached to your enjoyment?

Yes but that is different, we share the feelings. It is for mutual our benefit.

It does not mean that one may not have some little enjoyment of their own. You would help her get as much enjoyment as possible and yet have as little as possible for yourself. Does that really make sense?

I will take the enjoyment that may find me. But I have learned through an entire lifetime that there are things beyond enjoyment.

Many people have learned that, and yet those same people will take the enjoyment that they can get. And enjoy it to the fullest. Just keep that in mind. And also think on your future.

I know my future.

You think you know your future. Just remember that no amount of looking through the Force will give you the whole picture. Please for your own sake think on that.

I will, thank you for your opinion. He stayed silent, without giving the slightest inclination of what was going on inside.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.10.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2785
Ravna stared awkwardly at Rafeesh as the ship begun to take off. You just seem distant. at the moment.

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 07:46 PM | #2786
I am fine, just a lot to think about at the moment. I will try to be aware. Sorry. He said in a most apologetic tone.

icecreampants
01.10.2013 , 10:52 PM | #2787
Okay. Come lets sit down I think Hadock will be going to Mandalore. If that is allright with you. she said sitting on a seat at one of the tables in the community area of the ship.

MdLogan
01.11.2013 , 01:10 AM | #2788
I am fine with going. As long as you are willing to go, I will gladly follow. He said taking a seat. At this point, he heard a whisper, at the edge of his hearing a familiar voice spoke.

Your feelings are your weakness. And I will use it, you have no strength, no will, and certainly will have no lasting effect on the galaxy. You will fail, and I shall be your downfall. You may have removed me from your mind, but you will be no safer. If I can't control you, I will end you. The voice spoke full of contempt, it faded near the end.

You shall not stand the test. We shall meet, and you will fall by my hand. The Alliance of Shadows shall fall. He retorted, speaking through the Force alone.

Do not be so sure of that. The Alliance of Shadows may fall, but beware your meeting of the Voice. He is dangerous and not to be underestimated.

Enough. Please leave me be for now.

Fine, but be it on your head, if you don't heed my words. The being disappeared from his mind for the time.

icecreampants
01.11.2013 , 07:05 PM | #2789
As the ship jumped to lightspeed Ravna slid casually next to Rafeesh and leaned her head against his shoulder. I'll tag along with him for now. Don't see any reason not to... Nerken and Jotunheim were still sitting enjoying each others old war stories as Hadock returned from the cockpit. Course set for Mandalore. We'll be there in a few hours if you don't mind me I'm going to go rest in my quarters for a spell. he said walking past everyone throwing a glance at Ravna before continuing on to the rear of the ship.

MdLogan
01.11.2013 , 08:00 PM | #2790
I have no problem with that. He replied. He was still a bit shaken at hearing the voice, he had thought it had been destroyed. But now he was second guessing himself, he had thought that both voices had been defeated, he was shocked that the light voice had somehow continued inside his head. But the dark voice was even more surprising. The simple fact that both voices had escaped somehow was disturbing. The light voice had changed and seemed to be less hostile. But the Dark voice had not changed and had some how gotten out of him.