Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.30.2012 , 07:21 PM | #2741
Ravna nodded. Let's go then shall we? She said as the others turned and began walking towards another hangar. Ravna then beckoned Rafeesh to follow her as she followed them.

Hadock answered happily. That would work great. I will eagerly await the conversation.

Nerken had been waiting in the corner of the room hoping an opportunity to ask about his future with the Republic eventually he had gotten bored and strolled quietly to the hangar.

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 08:14 PM | #2742
Drop them off at the fleet above Lehon. You will be payed upon your arrival. Any other Questions?

Rafeesh followed closely, he felt better than ever before now. He felt like he was free of a great trouble, as if a great load had been lifted. As he followed it hit him, Ravna was part of the Jedi Order.That will cause trouble. But don't worry about it now, we will figure it out.

Graal turned on a com and set it to the Senate tower. Hello Graal here. I wish to speak with the Chancellor if he is available.

Alright. I will put you through. The attendant replied.

(occ: ToEasy, would you like to play the Chancellor? I recall you played him at one point.)
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.30.2012 , 08:16 PM | #2743
Hello Graal. What do you need? said the Chancellor.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.30.2012 , 08:16 PM | #2744
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Drop them off at the fleet above Lehon. You will be payed upon your arrival. Any other Questions?

Rafeesh followed closely, he felt better than ever before now. He felt like he was free of a great trouble, as if a great load had been lifted. As he followed it hit him, Ravna was part of the Jedi Order.That will cause trouble. But don't worry about it now, we will figure it out.

Graal turned on a com and set it to the Senate tower. Hello Graal here. I wish to speak with the Chancellor if he is available.

Alright. I will put you through. The attendant replied.

(occ: ToEasy, would you like to play the Chancellor? I recall you played him at one point.)
"No, we are good" The ship docked with the fleet "Alright, get out." the two watched as the men left and waited for someone to come with their pay

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 08:25 PM | #2745
We have the leader of the Mandalorians here. He wishes to try and come to an agreement on the fact of joining the Republic. On his behalf, he did help us just now defeat an Imperial fleet sent to decimate Tython. Graal at this point stepped aside so that Hadock may talk directly to the Chancellor.

One of the engineers ran up to Mean, holding a case of credits out to them. There is 10,000 credits. Glad to do business with you. The engineer began walking away.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.30.2012 , 08:40 PM | #2746
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We have the leader of the Mandalorians here. He wishes to try and come to an agreement on the fact of joining the Republic. On his behalf, he did help us just now defeat an Imperial fleet sent to decimate Tython. Graal at this point stepped aside so that Hadock may talk directly to the Chancellor.

One of the engineers ran up to Mean, holding a case of credits out to them. There is 10,000 credits. Glad to do business with you. The engineer began walking away.
"Wait, we need to speak with your boss, we need to know what our next job is"

ToEasy
12.30.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2747
Interesting, well let me hear him and I can see what I can do.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2748
Top floor. You should know your way around the ship pretty well, or at least well enough to find an elevator. Or if not, a staircase. The engineer said, not caring if he was rude, not looking back and continuing to walk towards a group of men having a small break.

icecreampants
12.30.2012 , 09:40 PM | #2749
Ravna looked back at Rafeesh a troubled look on her face. She was worried if Kregan had saw what had happened. She was unsure of what Kregan thought of such things but figured it could wait til later. The group eventually made it to the ship and everyone entered Ravna stayed at the landing ramp waiting for Rafeesh to come on board.

Hadcok walked forward addressing the Chancellor. Greetings Chancellor. As you know throughout the previous years since my predecessors untimely end, the Republic and my people have been at war. Today as both of us stand on the brink of a new war I ask that you accept my offer of an alliance so that we may finally face the true threat of the Galaxy, not as enemies, but as friends.

ToEasy
12.30.2012 , 09:47 PM | #2750
You make a good point, and I think together we can accomplish a lot so I accept your offer. Though if you want to join the republic and be represented in the senate then that would have to be up to a vote. But military wise we are allies.