Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.24.2012 , 06:24 PM | #2731
Ravna turned bright red and turned back towards her room. I can' believe you were gonna leave! she proclaimed walking away slowly , embarrassed slightly fearing she had let to much slip.

MdLogan
12.29.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2732
I am sorry. He paced and lightly held her arm. He spoke in a whispering voice.My turn to ask a question. First let me start by saying.... He stopped for a moment, fighting the urge to flee from underneath the pressure. He continued in the same voice. I love you....My question is, how do you feel about that? He felt that he could have just taken a huge risk, but he thought that it was worth taking.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.29.2012 , 10:53 PM | #2733
Ravna turned to Rafeesh her face bright red. She looked down trying to avoid eye contact. I've known.... for a little while...Been scared to tell you that I knew... she looked up smirking. I've been meaning to tell you for a while.... I... she stuttered a bit before finally the words burst out. I love you too...

Hadock still stood in the Com room with Graal he leaned back against a wall Jot following his lead. I bet you're curious as to why I'm still on your ship General. he said removing his helmet setting it on the table next to him.

Evelyn soon walked in, she had been waiting in the hangar making sure that the ships had left safely. The Revivers are gone General. Now what?

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 10:01 AM | #2734
A moment Hadock. Evelyn, I believe that a war could have been started just now. We have a duty to the republic to protect it and its allies. He stated, indicating the Mandalorians and the Revivers. We are above Coruscant in case the Empire tries to pull off another Sacking. He turned to Hadock. Yes I am a little surprised that you are still aboard, Hadock. You need something?

At first Rafeesh looked surprised but it soon changed to one of relief.Oh....well.....I feel better. How about you? He asked, slightly awkwardly, not sure now, what to do. He never had been taught what it was like to love. Or what to do in a case like this.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.30.2012 , 12:12 PM | #2735
Ravna eased both her arms around Rafeesh's neck, smiling she leaned forward kissing Rafeesh but abruptly stopped when a familiar voice came from behind her. Well,well looked who finally decided to show up! Merena said jokingly with Kregan at her side. Good to see that you made it back to us safe and sound Ravna.

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 04:21 PM | #2736
Rafeesh almost jumped surprise, when he heard Merena and Kregan. He was able to hold it in though. He smiled as he waited for everyone to speak their piece. He would talk if needed but he would stay silent until then. Wow, just wow. You never saw that one coming did you? He thought to himself.She has been quietly holding those feelings. You are not sure how many people may have seen them, but you know. That is the important part. Yah you are right. I didn't think I would ever speak like that to you. I had thought that we would once you were passed away. But it seems that not just you want to stay. Just remember to control yourself, you are dangerous but kept in check should be alright. I plan on keeping myself in control. As long as the other voice is gone, my power should be much easier to control and to conceal. Though I have been thinking, do you know what may come to pass if i continue this way. No I do not. There is much shadow and I cannot see through. I am sorry. I will let you know if anything comes to my eyes. Guess that means you are staying for now. Yes. But I will not try to force you into anything, only give you suggestion.

icecreampants
12.30.2012 , 05:26 PM | #2737
Ravna quickly turned to face Kregan and Merena. A look of shock on her face. How'd you two find me? she said trying to regain her composure. She slowly walked backwards standing next to Rafeesh as Kregan responded. I sensed you were onboard this ship once we exited hyperspace, Merena and myself came to find you to make sure you were okay. Merena chimed in You would not believe how worried your brother is. He hides it well. Well enough for most people to never know. So i figured we needed to ease his mind.

Hadock walked towards Graal slowly. You see over the past five years my people and the Repbulic have been fighting. Yet today, my brothers and I stood at your side fighting the empire. So the question I have for you is : does that mean peace between us?

meanken
12.30.2012 , 05:34 PM | #2738
Mean and Zero arrived at their destnation. Zero got on the holo and sent a transmition "Revivers, this is Zero and mean here, we have about 20 of your people you frgot to pick up before you left, and are here for another job. Come in."

MdLogan
12.30.2012 , 06:55 PM | #2739
Let's go then, would hate to let Hadock worry more than he should. He stated aloud. In a whisper so that only Ravna could hear he also said. We can finish another time. I will come with you.

Corruck picked up the transmission. Alright mercenaries. Thank you, though I should suppose that there will be a price for our people to be taken to our fleet. Let's see, 10,000 for the lot of them?

Graal thought for a moment. You know at one point I hated Mandalorians. But after fighting alongside them when they have a better goal than simply war, it would be my great pleasure to welcome you to the Republic as an ally or as part. Though unfortunately, I have not the power to do so. I will contact the Chancellor, he will determine how this follows out. What do you think?

meanken
12.30.2012 , 07:20 PM | #2740
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Let's go then, would hate to let Hadock worry more than he should. He stated aloud. In a whisper so that only Ravna could hear he also said. We can finish another time. I will come with you.

Corruck picked up the transmission. Alright mercenaries. Thank you, though I should suppose that there will be a price for our people to be taken to our fleet. Let's see, 10,000 for the lot of them?

Graal thought for a moment. You know at one point I hated Mandalorians. But after fighting alongside them when they have a better goal than simply war, it would be my great pleasure to welcome you to the Republic as an ally or as part. Though unfortunately, I have not the power to do so. I will contact the Chancellor, he will determine how this follows out. What do you think?
"sounds about right. Where do you want me to drop them off at?"