Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 08:23 PM | #2691
Rafeesh laughed lightly, as he watched Ravna. It isn't that cold. He thought to himself.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.19.2012 , 08:37 PM | #2692
Ravna continued rolling around eventually rolling off of the bed and onto the floor with a thud. Ow! stupid bed! she said sitting up groggy and confused trying to clamber back on to the bed.

legolegion
12.20.2012 , 02:38 AM | #2693
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Unfortunately, Sabrina has been killed. I find myself in need of another apprentice. Will you bring the one out of this group to be my apprentice?
Of course my`lord, I shall inform them later. Harkun out. Harkun then closed the channel, and sat down to think of what grousome task he could give them next.

legolegion
12.20.2012 , 09:55 AM | #2694
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan nodded then stepped forward addressing Darth Lachris. To the Imperial government of Balmorra, this is Jedi Master Kregan Savac. As you know we engaged your allies over your planet in order to protect ourselves. The Republic at this time bear no hostilities to you or your people and will be withdrawing our forces from your space shortly. However if you wish to attack our forces out of arrogance or foolishness then we will have no choice but to defend ourselves. Kregan out. with that Kregan walked out of the room.
Then would you please remove your fleet soon, as we have dead lines to meet. My transport`s can not be realsed while your, in our space. Darth Lachris replied, she was wondering what they where planing. Though she was not risking sending out darth marr`s new super droids out, with republic ship`s up their. They been too long in the planing, to risk just yet.

ToEasy
12.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #2695
All republic warships, start heading to republic space. said Mal to the entire fleet. Well Graal, that was for the most part successful. We should contact the Revivers and see how we can help them since the station is destroyed.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.21.2012 , 06:18 PM | #2696
Once we are out of Imperial space, that would be a great idea. He sent an order to all vessels to fall back to Republic space.

Rafeesh helped Ravna back onto the bed. He found it amusing that should happen. But he didn't want it to happen again, because Ravna needed more rest. And continually falling off the bed would not help her rest.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.22.2012 , 12:42 AM | #2697
Ravna sat up on the bed still groggy from being awoken suddenly. She looked to Rafeeesh trying to smile. Don't worry I'll try not to do that again... My minds still a wreck from the torture. she said laying back down shivering a bit.

Meanwhile Merena followed Kregan out the door stopping her once she got a fair bit down the hall. Hadock won't admit it, not in front of his men but he's worried sick about his sister. Did you get her off of the station? she said in a hushed tone.

Kregan shook her head turning around to Merena. We did not have time.. But she is still alive I can sense it... When the fleets exit hyperspace... We will find her.

Hadock pressed a button on his wrist sending the order to fall back to Mandalore and await further instructions.

MdLogan
12.22.2012 , 10:10 AM | #2698
You cold? He asked half expecting her to answer yes.

After a minute or two the fleet exited hyperspace. Graal turned to Mal. Thank you for your support. t would have been much more difficult without it. Then remembering the Revivers, he asked, What do you suggest we do in regard to the Revivers?

legolegion
12.22.2012 , 10:46 AM | #2699
Mean while on korriban, overseer harkun summons a group of acolyte`s. Well acolyte`s, it seem`s the sith lord you where training for. Is dead, she died in battle above balmorra. So we have to figure what to do with you, however darth vergas has decide he would take over your group. So for your next trial`s, is going to be feat of endurance. Here are some datapad`s follow them, take no food or water with you. Survie to your destination, retreive the object. Then come back, and if you make it back then you pass. If not, well we won`t be worring about you. Will we! Know go, except you sofia. I would like a word with you, before you go. The other four acoylte`s left, for their trial. Sofia remained, waiting to see what harkun wanted. Overseer then spoke It seem`s it was not just your master in wating that died, it appear`s so did your father. Use that hate to help you endure, so you can one day. You may get revenge, against the republic. harkun could feel the emontion, brewing inside of her. Know go you have trial, to compelte. With that sofia head off into wilderness of koriban, she swore to get revenge on the republic one day.

ToEasy
12.22.2012 , 11:09 AM | #2700
We could give them supplies to build a station. But that depends on what they want to do. We should first contact the Revivers and see if they want the supplies for a new station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu