Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 12:09 AM | #2671
Okay... He said quietly as he returned the affection. As he stood there, he transported both of them back to the 'real' world. He found himself in a seat opposite Ravna. Thank you, Thank you. How can I ever repay you? He said standing up and looking at Ravna intently.

Thank you very much Hadock. I will inform our forces of the victory. He turned off the com, turning to Mal. We have won the battle, however there are some strange readings coming from the Station. It seems to be ready to explode! He quickly ordered the ships to begin moving out of range.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 12:11 AM | #2672
Graal then turned to Mean. We will pay you once we are in safety. You may wait on board.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.19.2012 , 12:16 AM | #2673
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Graal then turned to Mean. We will pay you once we are in safety. You may wait on board.
Mean leaned againet the wall and started sharping his knife "Ok, I ain't going anywhere." Mean flat out did not trust the republic to hold up to their end of the bargan, due to a few bad buisness transactions he had with them in the past.

icecreampants
12.19.2012 , 12:26 AM | #2674
Ravna smirked at Rafeesh as she stood up. You don't owe me anything really. But I'm sure I'll figure something out. You doing better now? Ravna said she didn't quite know how to ask Rafeesh about what the figure had told her. She thought it wasn't the appropriate time and could feel exhaustion sweeping over her.

Hadock turned to Merena and walked with her to the window of the bridge overlooking the wreckage of the Imperial fleet. We did it. we've proven our people more than just savages. today we are heroes. From across the room a familiar voice shouted. We've proved that and so much more boss! Jotunheim had left his ship shortly after the Imperial fleet retreated to congratulate his long time friend on the new chapter he had begun. Hadock turned laughing. Good. I'm going to need people like you to help keep everything straight.

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 12:29 AM | #2675
Yes I can feel the wear of those two falling away. I can sense that you have a question and I will be happy to answer it, but you seem tired. Take a rest. He said pointing at the bed.

icecreampants
12.19.2012 , 12:42 AM | #2676
Ravna yawned as she walked over to the bed pulling back the blankets and laid down. I'll try to not be too long... Don't want to keep you waiting.. You sure you don't need to rest? she said pulling the blanket over her

MdLogan
12.19.2012 , 12:53 AM | #2677
Nope. I feel much more refreshed. Go to sleep now. He spoke soothingly. He would watch over her as she slept.

ToEasy
12.19.2012 , 07:12 AM | #2678
Yeah, someone hit the core with something. I was lucky that I got out of there. Though I also think that darth howl escaped too.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
12.19.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2679
Above the sky of balmora, the sation goes boom. As that happens the still mobile part`s of the sith fleet, jumb to hyperspace. Captain markus makes a consious decision, to head to planet surface. Picking up as many imperial, escaped pod`s as possible on route. While heads their so do, most of surving blade fighter`s. Also most of the escape shuttle`s, as well.

Meanwhile on balmorra....
Darth Lachris contact`s Darth Marr Darth Marr, this you loyal governor of balmora. I have been watching the battle, above our sky`s. Darth howl lost, how ever he did destroy the station. Before it fell into republic hands, which means we can hold the republic off. For time being, say a couple years. Fortunatly our sheild can hold off, a plantery bombardment. So they have to come, and land and we have one the bigest ground artilleryies in the galaxy. On side note thank`s to darth zash and darth baras apprentice`s, the colicoids are our allies. Also your new hunter kill droid squad, are in production but i won`t be able deliver them. For the time being, atleast. What do wish me, to do my`lord. She stood with hands behind her back, and patiently waited for a reply.

As captain markus landed, he made a holocall to darth vergas. Darth vergas, I have bad news. Lord sabrina is missing in action, presumed dead. As such, I most inform you of her plans. She has an imperial fixer, on narshada getting her money from the republic. Which was to pay for the conquest, of mustfar. She had cerka and hutt`s on board to help her. So she would not have to use imperial resources, in time of war. Also she has overseer harkun, getting her goup of acolyte`s togther. So she could get an apprentice, obvoius this group would need new lord, to take over. I am stuck on balmora for the forseeable future, if I get news I will update you obviously. Is their anything I can do for time being, for you?

meanken
12.19.2012 , 09:19 AM | #2680
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Above the sky of balmora, the sation goes boom. As that happens the still mobile part`s of the sith fleet, jumb to hyperspace. Captain markus makes a consious decision, to head to planet surface. Picking up as many imperial, escaped pod`s as possible on route. While heads their so do, most of surving blade fighter`s. Also most of the escape shuttle`s, as well.

Meanwhile on balmorra....
Darth Lachris contact`s Darth Marr Darth Marr, this you loyal governor of balmora. I have been watching the battle, above our sky`s. Darth howl lost, how ever he did destroy the station. Before it fell into republic hands, which means we can hold the republic off. For time being, say a couple years. Fortunatly our sheild can hold off, a plantery bombardment. So they have to come, and land and we have one the bigest ground artilleryies in the galaxy. On side note thank`s to darth zash and darth baras apprentice`s, the colicoids are our allies. Also your new hunter kill droid squad, are in production but i won`t be able deliver them. For the time being, atleast. What do wish me, to do my`lord. She stood with hands behind her back, and patiently waited for a reply.

As captain markus landed, he made a holocall to darth vergas. Darth vergas, I have bad news. Lord sabrina is missing in action, presumed dead. As such, I most inform you of her plans. She has an imperial fixer, on narshada getting her money from the republic. Which was to pay for the conquest, of mustfar. She had cerka and hutt`s on board to help her. So she would not have to use imperial resources, in time of war. Also she has overseer harkun, getting her goup of acolyte`s togther. So she could get an apprentice, obvoius this group would need new lord, to take over. I am stuck on balmora for the forseeable future, if I get news I will update you obviously. Is their anything I can do for time being, for you?
Marr nodded "Good. I do not think the republic currently has the resorses in your system to try for a ground assalt at present, but ready your forces just in case. I do know howl was on the station. If he still lives, and you should happen upon him, give him whatever aid he requieres. Other then that, continue as normal."