Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 08:33 PM | #2661
I wish to know if you understand why I am here. I will tell you why, I am here because I wish Rafeesh to come back to the Force. He is not meant to be here. That is why he can not rest, only in death will he be truly in the place where he belongs. The only way for me to get him to willingly pass to death, is to make him feel that there is nothing keeping him attached to the living. I wanted him to live a quite life away from all other people, but his mind is one which wants to help the galaxy. So instead of getting him to live in a quite place, I made him stay as close to the jedi code as I could. That way he wouldn't be attached to one person. Does this all make sense? As he spoke he used the Force to make some of the rocks around them to fit in a manner that they became two seats. He beckoned for Ravna to sit.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 08:34 PM | #2662
Gleeful Statement: Oh thank you Master. You don't know how much that means to me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 09:27 PM | #2663
Ravna sat down confused and nervous. No I don't quite understand..

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 09:35 PM | #2664
What part do you not understand? He asked patiently.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 09:42 PM | #2665
All of it... It just sounds like something he doesn't want to do... she said her mind trying to process what was going on.

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 10:03 PM | #2666
He wants to use this life to help the galaxy. It is at a cost to him though. He can barely ever rest, he must always be doing something. He also presents a major danger to galactic events, what if someone finds out his secret? If he continues how will he keep secret? Would you be able to keep his secret, how long could you? He wields incredible power, I have tried to pacify it for the most part. You defeating the other 'one' has helped considerably. The other 'one' has been trying to inflate his powers to the fullest, while I am pacifying them. If he had little power and decided to stay in a quite part of the galaxy, then he would be more willing to meet death. However he has met to many people, he has found some he cares for. He wishes not to die so that he can always protect the ones he cares for. Does this all make sense? He said slowly and always calmly, holding an air of understanding.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 10:34 PM | #2667
But... It's not right he deserves a say... I can keep his secret safe and he only has shown others that are very trustworthy. I'm confident he poses no danger... Ravna said looking down at Rafeesh.

MdLogan
12.18.2012 , 10:54 PM | #2668
Alright I concede. I see there is little chance if changing your mind. I will say now, he truly loves you. He is afraid to say it, though that is mostly my fault. I will leave him, but if something happens to you I will return. Take care of him for me, and keep him out of trouble. The figure walked farther down the tunnel before fading away.

Rafeesh came around and pulled himself to his feet. He looked around trying to find the figure. Where did he go? He asked groggily.

icecreampants
12.18.2012 , 11:15 PM | #2669
Ravna walked over to Rafeesh wrapping her arms around him. He went away for now. Don't worry it's fine. she said smiling. Now let's get out of here before it starts giving me the creeps.

Meanwhile Hadock and the rest of the Mandalorian fleet were a safe distance away from the station in case anything went wrong. He then hailed General Graal General Graal all enemy ships are in retreat we've won! he said excitedly. The bridge of the cruiser erupted in applause and cheer.

meanken
12.19.2012 , 12:04 AM | #2670
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna walked over to Rafeesh wrapping her arms around him. He went away for now. Don't worry it's fine. she said smiling. Now let's get out of here before it starts giving me the creeps.

Meanwhile Hadock and the rest of the Mandalorian fleet were a safe distance away from the station in case anything went wrong. He then hailed General Graal General Graal all enemy ships are in retreat we've won! he said excitedly. The bridge of the cruiser erupted in applause and cheer.
Mean landed in the generals ship and quickly made his way to the command room, zero trailing behind "Much as I would HATE to cut this short, you people still owe me 500 thousand credits. Time to pay up"