Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 02:26 PM | #2581
Kregan used the force lifting the agents grenades and tossing them through the door the agent went flying through.

Meanwhile Nerken was slicing through the computer systems looking to shut down the power to the shields and weapon systems. Trying my best right now but these systems are drastically different then what I am used to.

Howl yelled in anger at Sabrina's suggestion. That is not an option! This station took years and the technology on board it is irreplaceable I will not destroy it!

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 02:37 PM | #2582
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan used the force lifting the agents grenades and tossing them through the door the agent went flying through.
As the greandes came thorugh the doors they kill agent tibrius, but the blast does enter the power room with shrapnal from a thermal detonator.

Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Howl yelled in anger at Sabrina's suggestion. That is not an option! This station took years and the technology on board it is irreplaceable I will not destroy it!
Sabrina new this was the reason it must be destroyed, Then to let fall in to republic hands would be a disaster, destroy it and claim victory. The victory would be rightfully your`s my`lord, as well

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 03:17 PM | #2583
Do not tell me what to do! I will fend off the Republic myself if I have to! He then shut off the intercom to deal with Darth Marr. Oh look My favorite council member. You see I was busy executing the Emperors plan to cripple the Jedi Order when we were ambushed over Balmorra. The enemies of the Empire have allied together into a massive fighting force and have quickly decimated our forces. I will be attempting to salvage the space station and remaining forces and retreat back to Dromund Kass. He as the crew busily moved around the command deck trying to find a clear enough hyperspace route to take before they were captured.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2584
Mal made it to a shuttle and began to fly to the enemy station. When he looked out the window he saw that his ship was destroying what was left of the imperial fleet. Once the shuttle landed he got out and began to walk to the command deck. He knew that Darth Howl was on board and he knew that he needed to be captured or killed.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 04:16 PM | #2585
The Reviver ships sent in four shuttles all full with units intended on control of the station. They landed quick as lightning, a single rakata stepped out with the control crew. The commandos on all side began running through the ship breaking up to join with other people group. The Rakata was a computer expert and could take over the station if he had direct control of a computer terminal that had enough access. He had his own group of commandos and was running forwards toward the elevators. The Rakata pulled out an ancient version of a control datapad. He accessed a holo system connecting all the Republic troops. This is Rakata commando squad. We have a large number of troops going to catch up with your men. I am making my way to the nearest terminal.

Rafeesh began meditating opening his mind out. So that Ravna could 'come' inside it. It is ready for you. Just imagine your mind stepping into the open room before you. He tried to help give a way of doing it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2586
Mal then made his way to the elevator. Once he got in he headed up towards the command deck. Once the elevator got to the command deck Mal walked out. He looked around and saw Darth Howl. Hello Howl, It seems that you are in a very bad position. Your forces obliterated and you are surrounded. I could have this station destroyed right now, but the revivers need it. So I need you to surrender right now.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 04:39 PM | #2587
Sabrina realised the show was over, their was only one thing she could do save the empire. Shame that traitor right, some sith are just self serving. She thought to herself. With that she froce shroud herself, and head to the one place she new she could destroy the space station. She head back towards the powercore, her plan was simple she going to put a lightsaber through it.

meanken
12.16.2012 , 05:39 PM | #2588
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal then made his way to the elevator. Once he got in he headed up towards the command deck. Once the elevator got to the command deck Mal walked out. He looked around and saw Darth Howl. Hello Howl, It seems that you are in a very bad position. Your forces obliterated and you are surrounded. I could have this station destroyed right now, but the revivers need it. So I need you to surrender right now.
"Wll, it appears you have you hands full, howl. I will see you on dromand kass. Bring the jedi's head, we will mount it in the council chambers or something." he hung up, and one of his men ran up "Sir, should we send aid?"

"No. If he is truely the eperors chosen as he says, then he should not need it. We shall see now the truth of his words."

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 05:43 PM | #2589
Kregan pulled the doors meanken had blasted open together to prevent the explosion from getting through. The door was mostly disintegrated by the blast. I'll keep an eye on the door in case anyone comes through.

Howl laughed at Mal. You again? Allow me to answer your polite suggestion. How snapped his fingers and the crew all got up from their seats armed with blaster rifles along with several Sith that had been there loyally protecting Howl. You versus an entire room full of the Empires finest and a Dark council member. It would be wise for you to reconsider your words. Though I doubt you will have time for that. Now die! He unleashed a blast of lightning as several sith Jumped to Mal surrounding him. Their sabers at the ready.

Nerken finally had disabled the Main cannon along with most of the stations power almost completly crippling it. There was only enough power to run elevators and lights.Let's hold this room until help arrives. Nerken then activated his holcom calling the Rakata commando squads. Power source secure it should have enough access to the rest of the station to do what you need to on it.

Ravna closed her eyes and begun meditating she followed Rafeesh's instructions and tried to connect with his mind.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 05:53 PM | #2590
Mal blocked the lightning with his lightsaber and used a force wave to knock the sith around him away. Stop right there sith. I would be careful if I were you. I can easily have this room destroyed by a ship in my fleet, killing you and me. Just a press of a button and we are all dead within seconds. Now, you can surrender, fight me one on one like a man, or we can all die. You choose. Mal stood in a deffensive stance, waiting for Howl to respond.