Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:35 PM | #2571
Good. They may be our allies, but I feel they are not the most trust worthy allies.He said.

At that moment another portion of the Reviver fleet appeared. The ships began moving towards the station, blasting enemy ships as they went. It was a convoy of ships to capture the station and take it to Lehon.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 12:43 PM | #2572
They seem to have good intentions. And with the mandalorians and the revivers help, we might be able to destroy the empire once and for all.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2573
I have the feeling that they won't be helping. The Revivers I mean. Don't know why, just a feeling. He thought that the Revivers would help a lot, but part of him said that it wouldn't happen.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 12:53 PM | #2574
Sabrina realised she was wrong their was no boom, she found an intercom to contact the station comander. This is lord sabrina, the core has been over run need reinforcement know.

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 01:17 PM | #2575
Darth Howl had been overlooking the Imperial fleets status it was not good out of the 3 fleets they had brought with them only a portion of one remained they were throughly out numbered and worse it appeared as though the Revivers ships were closing range to capture the station. He yelled back at Sabrina through the intercom truly frustrated at his plan falling apart. All other forces are being occupied by holding off other boarding parties there is barely anyone left in the fleet! Do what you can to keep them away from the power core if you are unwilling to go back there then you may want to run because there are more troops coming for you!

Evelyns men had heard Graals command earlier and all but four including Evelyn had rushed off deeper into the space station they were all highly trained commandos and were easily ripping through the Imperial Marines guarding the corridors of the ship.

Merena was loyally at Hadocks side assisting him with the command of his fleet as they were taking the brunt of any Imperial counter attack several ships had been lost but not enough to deter the Mandalorian spirit. Jot, status report on your fleet's status!

Jotunheim responded casually he had been enjoying the slaughter of Imperials as they flew into the paths of his cruisers cannons. Minimal losses have been reported for this type of engagement we're performing well with our new allies boss!

Ravna sat down and begun meditating. I'm ready when you are. I'll be following your lead.

ToEasy
12.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #2576
I wouldn't worry about it. Mal then took out his com and sent a message to the ship with the new gun. Destroy the rest of imperial ships. Don't attack the station. Mal then put away his com. He then said to Graal, I'm going to the station to make sure we get it under control. Mal then began to walk to the Hangar.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2577
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Darth Howl had been overlooking the Imperial fleets status it was not good out of the 3 fleets they had brought with them only a portion of one remained they were throughly out numbered and worse it appeared as though the Revivers ships were closing range to capture the station. He yelled back at Sabrina through the intercom truly frustrated at his plan falling apart. All other forces are being occupied by holding off other boarding parties there is barely anyone left in the fleet! Do what you can to keep them away from the power core if you are unwilling to go back there then you may want to run because there are more troops coming for you!

Evelyns men had heard Graals command earlier and all but four including Evelyn had rushed off deeper into the space station they were all highly trained commandos and were easily ripping through the Imperial Marines guarding the corridors of the ship.

Merena was loyally at Hadocks side assisting him with the command of his fleet as they were taking the brunt of any Imperial counter attack several ships had been lost but not enough to deter the Mandalorian spirit. Jot, status report on your fleet's status!

Jotunheim responded casually he had been enjoying the slaughter of Imperials as they flew into the paths of his cruisers cannons. Minimal losses have been reported for this type of engagement we're performing well with our new allies boss!

Ravna sat down and begun meditating. I'm ready when you are. I'll be following your lead.
Darth Marr had just recived a report of a battle above balmora, lead by Darth howl. Wondering what he was up to, he disided to call him, and walked over to his holocom "Howl, this is Darth marr. I have heard from my people you are apparently leading a battle above balmora. Care to enlighten me and, in turn, the rest of the council what you are doing?"

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #2578
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
My`lord may I make a humble suggestion, destroy the station. That way it can not fall into enemy hands, we can rebuild but not with this weapon, breathing down our neck`s. Also it would still be a victory of sort`s, as the republic spent the reasorce making it. It would took more yo make than they destroyed, so if would be a tatical victory She was trying to apeal to his ego, to make him do the right thing.

Mean while agent tibrus, was getting ready to detonate two large grenades. Since they all occupida with the core, he figured a death for empire was good thing to do. It keep his family safe from another republic geoniced.

meanken
12.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #2579
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
My`lord may I make a humble suggestion, destroy the station. That way it can not fall into enemy hands, we can rebuild but not with this weapon, breathing down our neck`s. Also it would still be a victory of sort`s, as the republic spent the reasorce making it. It would took more yo make than they destroyed, so if would be a tatical victory She was trying to apeal to his ego, to make him do the right thing.

Mean while agent tibrus, was getting ready to detonate two large grenades. Since they all occupida with the core, he figured a death for empire was good thing to do. It keep his family safe from another republic geoniced.
Mean noticed the agent getting ready to kill himself to kill them "Idiot, and I was going to let you live too." Mean flicked his hand, sending the agent flying out the destroyed door and out of range of the impending explosion

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 01:53 PM | #2580
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean noticed the agent getting ready to kill himself to kill them "Idiot, and I was going to let you live too." Mean flicked his hand, sending the agent flying out the destroyed door and out of range of the impending explosion
As agent went flying, he droped the grenades in the power room. He landed and ducked for cover....