Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 10:06 PM | #2551
Rafeesh sat down at the table. Yes. You're right. He smiled exhaustion kicking in, with all that had happened finally caught up with him. He felt much better now that he was sitting, yet he still felt worn.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 10:14 PM | #2552
Ravna sat quietly for a moment looking around the room. So how in the world did you end up on that space station?

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:05 PM | #2553
You know, when a ship loses altitude without the pilot's control, that is called a uncontrolled decent? Well think of it like that, except as a teleport. I don't really know how I ended there, I was just trying to get away. It may have been the Force, I just don't know. He said truthfully, he had no knowledge of how he had gotten to the station. The voices realized now was a chance, so they took it.

Hah! The Force, oh yes. The Force would guide through the galaxy to the one point you wished to be. The first voice spoke sarcastically. Let me enlighten you of your question. I was the one who guided you. Your emotions allowed me to help you to the one you care for, likely the one you care for most.

Don't listen to him. He is but a liar and wishes you to fall to the dark. Death, yet the Force. You know that to be true. You are one of the Force now and yet, you are different than anything else. The other voice broke in.

Then the first voice spoke again. See you are different. You are the most unique being in the galaxy. Not even the Rakata of old could stop you. Your power is immense, only rivaled by that of Jedi and Sith Masters, because you choose it to be so. You know the prophecy, you know that one must do the dead. The one is the most powerful in the galaxy, and yet shall be defeated by one who is weaker. You fit into all that, you could do it. The Jedi say that the light side must prevail and the dark must be crushed, but what if the dark side is the one that shall be the everlasting.

The other voice countered. You are not the one. The one shall not appear for thousands of years. You know this, do not let the false turn you. You are not all powerful, you are limited as all Force users are.

Rafeesh fought back. Can you not, begone? Leave me in peace for an hour?

But you know that the best time to catch the prey is when it is weak. You should know, you dismembered that Sith. You knew that he would kill her.

He is wrong. You know that the Sith was unarmed and that you acted in haste. You made a mistake...

Leave me. The more you push me the more I will fight back. Wait until I am fully recuperated, and then I will listen to you two as long as you want. All the time this had transpired his face had drawn into even more exhaustion. This was becoming to wearying for him, but he had to fight through.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 11:17 PM | #2554
Ravna looked over at Rafeesh she sensed something was still not right. Something he was holding back. Oh? That's very odd indeed. Guess you still haven't figured out all you can do yet huh? she reached across the table gently laying her hand on top of Rafeesh's You're sure you're okay. You can tell me what's going on.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:33 PM | #2555
I will tell you. I trust you.... He paused pulling together the courage to speak. There are voices in my head, fighting trying to turn me one way or another. They never leave only stay quite for a time. They fight with each other always trying to make themselves sound better than the other. Time means nothing to them, they care not if it is night or day. Only that one of them controls.... He stopped, he was afraid that admitting to his true feelings. He was afraid of many things, that it would give one of the voices a hold was one of the least of these. He was afraid of the reaction, and the what would happen if he did say.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 11:43 PM | #2556
Ravna sat still thinking over what had just been said trying to think of a way to help her friend. Is there anything I can do?

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:53 PM | #2557
Hope. Hope that someday they may stop, or be stopped. For if either wins then there will be great trouble. One wishes me to be a great leader rule the galaxy or to remove the light side, to make me an unstoppable power. The other wishes to have me removed completely from the galaxy, to become one with the Force. He began to hope that he wouldn't need to speak of his feelings. He was still afraid, almost deathly afraid.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 11:56 PM | #2558
But I want to do more than hope... There has to be something I can do... she said each wor sounding more and more distressed

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 12:33 AM | #2559
I don't know if anything can be done. The only thing I could try is actually attacking the voices. But if you came with me you could die. I wouldn't able to bear that. He said unwittingly.

One of the voices spoke again.She will now know of your feelings. Hahaha. She will reject you, she will mock you, she will tell the galaxy of you. And what will you do. Try to keep the secret of your existence longer by falling and killing her, or you will embrace the emotion that is made. The voice was having so much fun playing with Rafeesh.

Rafeesh almost cowered within his being. NO!

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 12:50 AM | #2560
Ravna stood up from her seat walking around to Rafeesh she knelt down wrapping an arm around him. It'll be okay, You won't loose me. I'm a bit tougher than most. Whatever it is I'll do it. Just for you, okay? she siad smiling trying to comfort her friend the best she could.