Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.15.2012 , 06:39 PM | #2541
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Your Empire came to us attacking randomly over Lehon when we held no hostilities against them they killed thousands with their vile actions and you still wish to defend them. So be it.
The empire had no one above lehon, and at that point you have already decalred war on us! Agent tibrus replied
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan swiftly grabbed the barrel of the blaster pushing it up and away from her head before activating her saberstaff cutting the blaster in two.
Nerken had been awaiting Kregans move and stepped up behind the agent laughing a bit. You really should give up. Theres no reason for you to die here. But if you really want to I'll make it painful for you.
Their`s evry reason my family down their, and I have seen the intel it was your people that attacked lehon not the empire. he was lying about lehon, but the intel is their and the reveirs new that. At that point a squad of imperial troop`s, manged to fight their way in to even the odds.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 06:45 PM | #2542
Okay then. Where would you like to stay or go? He said calming down. He was still a bit tense after the bout with the voices. He knew they were still there, just waiting for the right moment to push in and turn him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 06:59 PM | #2543
I don't know... I need to rest a bit maybe there's a room nearby that we can stay in. she said in a exhausted tone.

Nerken laughed again at the absurdity of the agents claims. That's real funny considering I was the operative assigned to the Sith who was responsible for acting out the plan of getting this space station. He described a sith taking over control of his ship. Said she was the one who sent it on a suicide course.
Kregan saw a chance to rid the agent of his grenade and took it throwing it through the door the Imperial troops were coming in.

ToEasy
12.15.2012 , 07:12 PM | #2544
Graal, can you send a messege to our troops saying that instead, they need to capture the station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 07:21 PM | #2545
I am sure there are some. He walked until he saw a commander nearby. Excuse me. I am wondering if you have an open room. My friend is in need of rest.

The commander looked up from the datapad he was working on and replied. There is a room down the hall take a left then the second door to your right is an open room.

Thank you. Rafeesh turned to Ravna. You ready? It will be a little walk then some rest.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #2546
Certainly. He called all Republic forces onboard the station. All forces, new priority. We are not destroying the station only capturing it. Repeat capturing the station.

meanken
12.15.2012 , 07:32 PM | #2547
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Your meanken. Sabrina had a fit of giggles, at this point. Oh just so you know win or lose, your dead and I take it she is zero. Oh and if so she dead too, oh joy tratiors are here. At least I know, what you look like know. Oh the keeper you put on drummond kass, and little fall by the way. Into a bit of a puddle, he got very wet you might say. Sabrina smiled as she rember what she did to that traitor, who thought he could buy his freedom, by betraying these people.
"Well, thanks for that. Saves me the problems of killing him myself. You will find that we are much harder to kill then you think. You think we did not plan for this? We knew you idiots would catch on someday. Now, hurry up and get down here so I can kill you"

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 08:57 PM | #2548
Kregan heard the message from Graal. Acknowledged Kregan out.

Ravna followed Rafeesh's lead keeping close to him. You sure you're allright?

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 09:39 PM | #2549
Pretty sure. Just things weighing on my mind. That can wait. You need rest. He walked at a steady semi-slow pace, until he reached the door. He opened the door and stepped in immediately looking around. A good bed was all set, a table with two seats, and last a shelf. You can rest now...

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 09:58 PM | #2550
Ravna walked in sitting down at the table waving Rafeesh over. Come now let's sit down I'm sure you need some rest to.