Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 12:56 AM | #2531
She ran up beside him jeering a bit. Oh really nothing? I'm sure you have to be thinking of something right now.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 01:08 AM | #2532
Yes there are thoughts. Most are calculations, of irrelevance at the moment. He said, being slightly flippant for fear of the true answer. He himself was trying to grapple with the truth, pushing it farther from the light, but every time it would break its way back. Blast you... Get out....Now is not time....Everything has its time....or almost everything....GET OUT!! He thought to the truth.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 01:15 AM | #2533
Ravna smiled a moment and kept walking at Rafeesh's pace. She was glad to be back among more friendly company. She was trying to push forward for now sitting and dwelling in pain would get her nowhere she thought. Oh... So wheres my brother hiding at? I'm sure he's worried sick.. She said remembering the look on his face as she was drug away.

Meanwhile the Imperial fleet was being decimated, truly outnumbered and outmatched, they were starting to break in morale and their numbers were quickly dwindling.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 01:37 AM | #2534
Yes let's see. Hadock... basically voted to leader of Mandalorians. Mandalorians are helping us, which means he is likely on the Mandalorian capitol ship. I am sure we can get a ship to the other ship. Would you like to go? Or...maybe teleport.... He fell silent, You shouldn't have said that. Can you not be quiet when it comes to your own powers. All you do is try to catch attention, teleports, major force battles, escaping across the galaxy with a teleport you didn't control. You say you want a quite life of learning, but is it true? One voice withing him said. Then another voice spoke in his head. Goodness you shouldn't listen to him. He is only trying to hold you back. You could be so powerful, and protect those you..... The other voice broke in. Stop. That is exactly what I mean. You know that a relationship would only cause heartbreak. Remember the Jedi code, There is no emotion there is only peace. Hah. That is exactly what a Jedi would say. But you are so much more than a Jedi, you could become a benevolent ruler of the galaxy, a savoir that this falling Republic and Empire need, you could become almost anything yet you choose to sit and hide from the greater galaxy. And yet look your morale has already fallen. The boundaries you set up are already being smashed. Let the jedi say what it wishes, but emotion is what will save your friends and more. Then Rafeesh lashed out almost doing so physically, as it were his hands clenched for a moment. ENOUGH! I will not listen to either of you yet. A family has been split and I will make it whole. If by life or death, IT SHALL BE DONE! Oh, I am so scared of you. See you have found emotion to be the better path. You wouldn't have struck the Sith at the fleet, unless your emotions kicked in. With that the voices could see that there was nothing more to be done for now, and fell silent. Rafeesh loosened feeling more relieved now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.15.2012 , 05:48 AM | #2535
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean spun around the tile, fiping to her side as he continued his relentless assalt, barly even slowed down
Sabrina put her foot out when he span to trip him up, the chiss manged to avoid it. As he came at her again, she force lept. Then landed and some pipe`s, and then turned to chiss. So what your name?

Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan laughed at bit harder she reached out with the force defusing the grenade. You mean the fight your empire started by openly attacking our fleet? An unwarranted act of agggression? Or them slamming a cruiser into a planet? Yes your beloved empire is no where in the wrong you idiot. But yes please tell me more about the civil rights campaign that is the Sith Empire. Kregan said in a demeaning and somewhat aggravated tone.
Well first jedi, you decalred war on us. Don`t forget you built this station, to attack us. The reviers came along and declare war on both of us, then you copulaited, and allied with them. Then you come to imperial world, what do you think going to happen The agent spotted what she was doing to the grenade, and simply reset the grenade. At least in the empire, our leaders are not hyporcrits. Also their not self deluded, unlike you jedi.

Mean while Imperial forces, started to repel the boarding parties. The captain of spacestation, decide to aim at the main republic ship. The one with all their commander`s on, if he was going down he was going give them a bloody nose.

meanken
12.15.2012 , 06:33 AM | #2536
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina put her foot out when he span to trip him up, the chiss manged to avoid it. As he came at her again, she force lept. Then landed and some pipe`s, and then turned to chiss. So what your name?

Well first jedi, you decalred war on us. Don`t forget you built this station, to attack us. The reviers came along and declare war on both of us, then you copulaited, and allied with them. Then you come to imperial world, what do you think going to happen The agent spotted what she was doing to the grenade, and simply reset the grenade. At least in the empire, our leaders are not hyporcrits. Also their not self deluded, unlike you jedi.

Mean while Imperial forces, started to repel the boarding parties. The captain of spacestation, decide to aim at the main republic ship. The one with all their commander`s on, if he was going down he was going give them a bloody nose.
"Name's Meanken. Now, why don't you come down from there and stop hideing like a wimp. Surely you are not scared?" he smirked

legolegion
12.15.2012 , 08:52 AM | #2537
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Name's Meanken. Now, why don't you come down from there and stop hideing like a wimp. Surely you are not scared?" he smirked
Your meanken. Sabrina had a fit of giggles, at this point. Oh just so you know win or lose, your dead and I take it she is zero. Oh and if so she dead too, oh joy tratiors are here. At least I know, what you look like know. Oh the keeper you put on drummond kass, and little fall by the way. Into a bit of a puddle, he got very wet you might say. Sabrina smiled as she rember what she did to that traitor, who thought he could buy his freedom, by betraying these people.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2538
Your Empire came to us attacking randomly over Lehon when we held no hostilities against them they killed thousands with their vile actions and you still wish to defend them. So be it. Kregan swiftly grabbed the barrel of the blaster pushing it up and away from her head before activating her saberstaff cutting the blaster in two.
Nerken had been awaiting Kregans move and stepped up behind the agent laughing a bit. You really should give up. Theres no reason for you to die here. But if you really want to I'll make it painful for you.

Ravna stopped seeing Rafeesh clinching his fists. Is everything okay? she said in a sincerely concerned tone.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 06:12 PM | #2539
Yes everything is fine.Just...memories. He took a moment to think for an excuse. Memories was the quickest one to come up with. Let's go catch a ship if you want to see Hadock.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 06:19 PM | #2540
Ravna looked outside the fighting was still fierce. She turned back to Rafeesh looking slightly worried. I'll be fine for now we should wait until the fighting is over...