Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2521
Just glad that it will help. He turned the ship off autopilot and continued flying, it was almost there. I think I saw a room where you could get changed in the back. He said, being polite and helpful.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.14.2012 , 08:09 PM | #2522
Kregan laughed at bit harder she reached out with the force defusing the grenade. You mean the fight your empire started by openly attacking our fleet? An unwarranted act of agggression? Or them slamming a cruiser into a planet? Yes your beloved empire is no where in the wrong you idiot. But yes please tell me more about the civil rights campaign that is the Sith Empire. Kregan said in a demeaning and somewhat aggravated tone.

Ravna smiled standing up and walking to the room in the back of the shuttle changing.

meanken
12.14.2012 , 09:52 PM | #2523
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina relised what he was doing, and stayed just out reach. As she kept moving back, she moved up a floor tile so to trip him up.

Well how about we doing nothing till the sith, and the other guy finshed their duel. He then pulled out a grenade, and fliped the pin. Then held it tight, if some one shot him or disabled him. The grenade would most likly, kill everyone in the room.

I think you forgot some thing, your the one`s who decalred war. Your the who came to an imperial planet, and your republic built this weapon. I have imperial citizens to defend, from your aggrestion.
Mean spun around the tile, fiping to her side as he continued his relentless assalt, barly even slowed down

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 10:19 PM | #2524
Rafeesh gently landed the shuttle, before stepping to the door and awaiting Ravna. He wanted to make sure she was alright for now. He opened the loading ramp so that when ready they would leave.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.14.2012 , 11:06 PM | #2525
Ravna exited the room her old robes in hand she had put her hair up tired of it being in her face. She walked towards Rafeesh smiling. How do I look?

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 11:17 PM | #2526
Beautiful, very beautiful. He said stunned for a moment. He regained his composure, a bit taken aback at what he had said. You look really good. He thought to himself, Hold steady. You can't just collapse! YOU IDIOT!!! He was close to battering himself with his thoughts.

icecreampants
12.14.2012 , 11:48 PM | #2527
Ravna turned and looked down her cheeks turning bright red. Oh... Really... No one's said that before. So uhh... Lets get going... I guess...

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 12:23 AM | #2528
Yes....let's. He quickly looked away. He opened the door to the loading ramp and exited quickly. He stayed polite and waited at the bottom of the ramp.

icecreampants
12.15.2012 , 12:39 AM | #2529
Ravna still blushing followed him closely through the ship. So.... whats on your mind Rafeesh?

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 12:50 AM | #2530
Not...Nothi....Nothing.... He said having a hard time lying this time. He began leaving the hangar but slowed down to make sure that Ravna could keep up if she wanted.