Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 06:55 PM | #2511
Corruck gave a small bow. Thank you Master Jedi. The Rakata are in your debt. If the Republic would like we can begin producing metals that Jedi can use for their lighsabers and troops can use for guns. He said, he didn't want to be drawn into the war yet. Although, he realized, by helping the attack on the station they have allied ourselves with the Republic. He hoped that the Empire would fear the Revivers for long enough a time to set up proper defenses and other such necessities.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.13.2012 , 08:34 PM | #2512
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina did a summersault to get out the way, then repied Well I almost got the point. She also winked at him, as she said it. Then use unleashed charge from her lightsaber, at the chiss. As she did the power core gave of pulse, which meant it was about to fire again.

Agent Tibrus Saw what kregan was doing, snuck up behind him. In postion to put kregan between him, and the female chiss. Then put his blaster pistol, to temple of his head. I think you should, put your hands up.
Mean rolled out of the way of the blast, stoping in a crouch "Enough games, DIE!" Mean put his hands in his coat, swiching out is lightsabers for his lightsaber resistant knives, which he had much more experence with. He came out of the crouch running at her, and started attacking wit the same style of flurys, feints, and quick attacks he had used to kill the sith on korrban

Zero drewher own gun and pointed it at the man "Now, think tacticly for a moment. You are outnumbered 3 to 1. Even if you kill her, we wll just gun you down and finish the job anyway, and your death wll be meaningless. Nw, be smart. Put the gun down"

icecreampants
12.13.2012 , 11:00 PM | #2513
Kregan stood still laughing a bit to herself.That's about the last thing you want to do friend. Put the blaster down and I am sure we can come to a peaceful agreement she said calmly though she was biding her time until an opening occurred.

Ravna boarded the shuttle sitting down she let out a sigh leaning back in her chair.

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 11:11 PM | #2514
Rafeesh stepped in and began driving the shuttle toward the Republic fleet. So, now we are nearly there. Are you okay, the truth this time? He was truly concerned and now that they were close to home he figured now would be a good time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.13.2012 , 11:41 PM | #2515
Ravna looked over an empty look in her eyes. How do you think I am? Held on an Imperial station tortured out of my wits isn't my definition of a good time.

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 01:13 AM | #2516
I wouldn't define that as good either. He said humorously. Then he looked at Ravna and his face turned pale, if it could have done so, and all the joy died there. Sorry. Anyway I can help?

icecreampants
12.14.2012 , 01:29 AM | #2517
Ravna turned away looking across the aisle of the ship still blankly staring. Not that I can think of. she looked down her robes tattered and burned from lightning. She looked back to Rafeesh a small smile forced on her face. Guess I'll be needing newer robes made now.

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 01:38 AM | #2518
I have kept a couple from my time in the Mandalorians. One of the jobs I was given, was weaving. Of course I made very few robes, for Jedi, but I think the ones that I tried to make might work for a time. I have one somewhere. He turned the ship to autopilot for a bit while he fumbled with his pockets. He had made them larger than they appear, so that he could carry more necessities with him. After a moment of feeling he pulled out a robe that was simply made, no adornments, nothing to make the wearer conspicuous. He held it up to show Ravna. Not my best work. Will it do?

legolegion
12.14.2012 , 01:40 AM | #2519
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean rolled out of the way of the blast, stoping in a crouch "Enough games, DIE!" Mean put his hands in his coat, swiching out is lightsabers for his lightsaber resistant knives, which he had much more experence with. He came out of the crouch running at her, and started attacking wit the same style of flurys, feints, and quick attacks he had used to kill the sith on korrban
Sabrina relised what he was doing, and stayed just out reach. As she kept moving back, she moved up a floor tile so to trip him up.

Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero drew her own gun and pointed it at the man "Now, think tacticly for a moment. You are outnumbered 3 to 1. Even if you kill her, we wll just gun you down and finish the job anyway, and your death wll be meaningless. Nw, be smart. Put the gun down"
Well how about we doing nothing till the sith, and the other guy finshed their duel. He then pulled out a grenade, and fliped the pin. Then held it tight, if some one shot him or disabled him. The grenade would most likly, kill everyone in the room.

Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan stood still laughing a bit to herself.That's about the last thing you want to do friend. Put the blaster down and I am sure we can come to a peaceful agreement she said calmly though she was biding her time until an opening occurred.
I think you forgot some thing, your the one`s who decalred war. Your the who came to an imperial planet, and your republic built this weapon. I have imperial citizens to defend, from your aggrestion.

icecreampants
12.14.2012 , 01:43 AM | #2520
Ravna smilled wing over grabbing it and sitting down next to Rafeesh. You're just too kind... You didn't have to...