Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.13.2012 , 09:11 AM | #2501
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"I teach myself, mostly. Not that it is any of your affair" he stoped the lighting and used the force to throw sevral more throwing knives at her, aimed at points of her body not fully protected by armor.
Sabrina did a summersault to get out the way, then repied Well I almost got the point. She also winked at him, as she said it. Then use unleashed charge from her lightsaber, at the chiss. As she did the power core gave of pulse, which meant it was about to fire again.

Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan decided to let Mean do the fighting while she disabled the power source. Nerken followed keeping an eye out for any one trying to sneak up on them
Agent Tibrus Saw what kregan was doing, snuck up behind him. In postion to put kregan between him, and the female chiss. Then put his blaster pistol, to temple of his head. I think you should, put your hands up.

ToEasy
12.13.2012 , 03:37 PM | #2502
What is it Graal? And by the way, our men have 8 minutes left.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #2503
The Revivers demand that the station be handed to them. So that they may return the technology to the Rakata. What do you think of the situation.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.13.2012 , 05:32 PM | #2504
Can you contact the Revivers? I need to talk to them about this. said Mal, making it clear that he was frustrated.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 05:46 PM | #2505
Graal turned on a com trying to get a hold of someone. After a moment Corruck appeared on the screen. Ah. Good I knew you would call. I doubted that the Republic would let us have the station. Well start talking, make it fast. He said in a very smug tone. Graal moved out of the way so that Mal could talk directly to Corruck.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.13.2012 , 05:49 PM | #2506
Well firstly, why does the Rakata need a station with guns capible of destroying ships with ease?Because before I give anyone a station with that kind of firepower, I'd like to know why they need it.

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 06:02 PM | #2507
The weapons will be removed and the station will be used as any other station. The weapons will be taken to the surface and put to better uses. Corruck stopped to let Mal ask more questions.

ToEasy
12.13.2012 , 06:04 PM | #2508
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The weapons will be removed and the station will be used as any other station. The weapons will be taken to the surface and put to better uses. Corruck stopped to let Mal ask more questions.
Do you mind if I have a ship observe this?

MdLogan
12.13.2012 , 06:35 PM | #2509
It shall be allowed. Granted that you do not have an entire platoon of Republic soldiers permanently stationed here after we have finished. We have lost a leader and are trying to set up a way of joining the rest of the galaxy. A station would be the best way to start. He stopped again to let Mal question any more. He had private dislikes of the Jedi, being so worried that the Revivers would leave a station with weapons on. They had shown their helpfulness by aiding the Republic. And now the Republic was questioning their truthfulness.

Of course Corruck was being irrational, however he was still getting over a leader suddenly disappearing then him along with a group of men taking command.

ToEasy
12.13.2012 , 06:43 PM | #2510
Of course not. I am sorry if this seems unnecessary to you, but you can never be to safe. We will try our best to take control of the station so that you can have it.