Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 01:47 PM | #2481
Sabrina saw the other chiss fire her rail gun, she just moved her head slightly to dodge it. Though she had to, let lose her control on the other chiss. She winked and the female chiss, as made fist with her hand to force crush her rail gun barrel Sorry it`s been one thoose day`s, you understand Then she looked back at chiss, One question before we end this, if your not jedi why weild lightsaber.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 02:03 PM | #2482
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina saw the other chiss fire her rail gun, she just moved her head slightly to dodge it. Though she had to, let lose her control on the other chiss. She winked and the female chiss, as made fist with her hand and force crushed her rail gun barrel Sorry it`s been one thoose day`s, you understand Then she looked back at chiss, One question before we end this, if your not jedi why weild lightsaber.
"Eh? Oh, I'm sorry, is it a requierment to be in one of your dumb as* little clubs before I am allowed to use a lightsaber? Screw it, I don't have time for this, just die already." Mean sprinted at sabrina and started stricking at her, trying to kill her as soon as possable

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #2483
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Eh? Oh, I'm sorry, is it a requierment to be in one of your dumb as* little clubs before I am allowed to use a lightsaber? Screw it, I don't have time for this, just die already." Mean sprinted at sabrina and started stricking at her, trying to kill her as soon as possable
Sabrina saw the chiss run at her, so she ignited her lightsaber then adopted her defensive stance. Shein also known as the way of the dragon, she began parrying his blows and takeing steps back. Whilst in a blade lock she asked Why are you so rude? as tried to kick his shine.

As the duel began agent tibrus moved form his postion whilst under a stealth feild, too a postion to attack the female chiss.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 02:29 PM | #2484
Sabrina saw the chiss run at her, so she ignited her lightsaber then adopted her defensive stance. Shein also known as the way of the dragon, she began parrying his blows and takeing steps back. Whilst in a blade lock she asked Why are you so rude? as tried to kick his shine.

As the duel began agent tibrus moved form his postion whilst under a stealth feild, too a postion to attack the female chiss.
"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? GROW UP!" Mean sidesteped the shin kick and used the force to send a throwing knife flying at her as he continued to attack

Zero drew her guns, staying on alert for any suprises

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 02:34 PM | #2485
"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? GROW UP!" Mean sidesteped the shin kick and used the force to send a throwing knife flying at her as he continued to attack

Zero drew her guns, staying on alert for any suprises
The knife hit sabrina square on, but fortunatly phrick metal in her armour. Stoped the knife from penatring, but it did knick her. Appolgy accepted She said with little smile on her face, then shot a bolt lighting at him.

meanken
12.12.2012 , 02:40 PM | #2486
The knife hit sabrina square on, but fortunatly phrick metal in her armour. Stoped the knife from penatring, but it did knick her. Appolgy accepted She said with little smile on her face, then shot a bolt lighting at him.
Mean quickly one of his lightsabers in front of the lightning, blocking it as he fired a force puch at sabrina

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 02:46 PM | #2487
Sabrina was hit by the force push, flew backwards and hit the deck. She quickly got up and let lose a force scream, this particual force scream had bit more punch than normal. As she just broke a nail, and it hurt. B@R$T@RD

meanken
12.12.2012 , 02:57 PM | #2488
Sabrina was hit by the force push, flew backwards and hit the deck. She quickly got up and let lose a force scream, this particual force scream had bit more punch than normal. As she just broke a nail, and it hurt. B@R$T@RD
Mean was knocked back somewhat from the blast, recovering a moment later as he slamed into the wall "I have been called worse" Mean lifted both hands, lanching a burst of force lightning at her

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 03:23 PM | #2489
Mean was knocked back somewhat from the blast, recovering a moment later as he slamed into the wall "I have been called worse"
Sabrina replied I bet you have
Mean lifted both hands, lanching a burst of force lightning at her
Sabrina used her lightsaber as lighting rod, she dug her heels so not to be knocked back by it. So your not a jedi, and I take it your not sith yet. So who teaching you? She asked as she began to, take step forward. Her lightsaber was actualy getting a charge, from the chiss lighting.

icecreampants
12.12.2012 , 03:59 PM | #2490
Kregan decided to let Mean do the fighting while she disabled the power source. Nerken followed keeping an eye out for any one trying to sneak up on them

As Rafeesh opened one of the lockers Ravna's sabers hit the ground she turned pulling them to her. Now we can get moving.