Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
12.11.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2461
The reinforcements finally exited hyperspace. Graal, tell our forces that they have to get off that station soon. I will wait no longer than 15 minutes.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.11.2012 , 05:39 PM | #2462
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos eyes were filled with Hatred and anger as he snatched away from Rafeesh and stormed towards the elevator. Oh I will be repaid fool. One day I will have my revenge. He said furiously as the elevator doors slammed closed and took him off towards the hangar.

Nerken laughed as he began slicing the door controls to the power control room. Getting tired of the bloodbath already?! Come on now the fun's just started!

Ravna stood up slowly her strength was still drained but she could atleast move for the moment. That.... went differently than expected...
Sure, it is. How about we speed this along?" Mean lifted his hand, and used the borce to blast the door open. "Much faster, no?"

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 08:04 PM | #2463
Understood. He turned on a com. All infiltration Forces. You have fifteen minutes tops. If you aren't out in time I will send an apology to your families. Graal out.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 08:57 PM | #2464
Kregan cloaked again and waited for the others to move forward.

Ravna smiled a bit feeling her strength being slowly returned.I half expected you to kill him... He almost deserves it...

meanken
12.11.2012 , 09:07 PM | #2465
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan cloaked again and waited for the others to move forward.

Ravna smiled a bit feeling her strength being slowly returned.I half expected you to kill him... He almost deserves it...
"Ya, ya, snap a few cords, blow up a few generators, and we will be done." Mean engaged his lightsapers and entered the room, keeping an eye out for any guards

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 09:50 PM | #2466
Well there our opinion differs. I think he deserves to live just as much as you, or me. Maybe he has not treated the gift of life well, but that certainly does not condemn him. He waited just a moment, to let the sentence sink in before speaking again. We have spent to much time here. Where would you like to tour of this ship?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 10:04 PM | #2467
The way off of it would be nice. Ravna joked she then looked around the room panicking for a moment.

I'm not sticking around to be blown to shreds so lets blow this thing into the next century and get out of here. Nerken said as he began checking the corners of the room for movement.

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 10:08 PM | #2468
I am sure we can arrange that. I saw an elevator that Markos took to leave the level. Follow me. He began walking toward the level, waiting a moment to make sure Ravna was doing alright.

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 10:23 PM | #2469
Where'd he put my bloody lightsabers! she yelled scrounging through lockers looking for them in a frenzy.

Merena landed on board Hadocks Dreadnought and ran towards the bridge glad to finally see her beloved return to the fight.

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 10:49 PM | #2470
Rafeesh turned and forced Markos' other lightsaber to his hand. He ran over to Ravna. I am not sure how much time we have. Five minutes, then i think we need to go. You can use these two if you don't find your own. He showed Ravna the lightsabers before moving out into the open in case anyone would find them.