Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:05 PM | #231
The mandalorian tossed his blaster pistol away pulling two vibro blades from his back. Fight well.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 08:17 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
They will only find a new hunting ground. They may even attack this base. We need them to be taught a lesson.
"Lessons can be defined as so many things. for instince, some define lesson as a head on a stick. others, like me, define lessson as grabing a few of their toughest guys, putting them threw one of the most painful torrcure sessons you can ever imagine, then making copys of the recording and brodcasting it to all the rest to show the price of disobedance. tell me, what's your definition?"

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 08:21 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The mandalorian tossed his blaster pistol away pulling two vibro blades from his back. Fight well.
Your move. said Zarron as he waited for the mandalorian to attack.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:22 PM | #234
The mandalorian charged at Zarron slashing with one blade testing his defenses

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 08:22 PM | #235
Their best men in a medcenter. That is my definition. I don't care how they end up in that situation. Torture them, shoot them, killing them is an option if they are to much trouble.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 08:23 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The mandalorian charged at Zarron slashing with one blade testing his defenses
Zarron blocked with one blade and quickly slashed with the other. Is that the best you can do!
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:34 PM | #237
No not really. The mandalorian smirked blocking Zarrons attack effortlessly then kicking him back.

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 08:39 PM | #238
Zarron recovered quickly and attacked more with his blades. His attacks were precise and quick.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 08:42 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Their best men in a medcenter. That is my definition. I don't care how they end up in that situation. Torture them, shoot them, killing them is an option if they are to much trouble.
Meanken grined sadisticly "That will be easy, just have the wokkies ready for us"

they walk away, and Zero pulls out her holocom to update corruck "Hey, it's mean and Zero, updating you. thanks for letting us know the imps had taken over the wokkies, by the way. afaid you are going to have to settle for buying some wokkies. we just scored you a great deal, 100 credits per wokkie. however, it invloves us doing a job, so we are going have to charge twice as much. that going to be a problem?"

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 08:46 PM | #240
Not the Imps. Only the Cerka. If you can remove their influence that will be a great way to gain influence.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.